Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Introducing the Official Discord TennoGen Channels!

Greetings, Tenno!

Yesterday, as part of a TennoGen Communications Refresh that included an updated FAQ, we opened up three dedicated TennoGen channels in our Official Warframe Discord server!

#tennogen-resources is a read-only channel for new and returning TennoGen artists can find the resources necessary to get started in the TennoGen Steam Workshop program! This channel is read only.

#tennogen-discussion is a general chat space for discussing all things TennoGen with other Tenno! Whether you’re a TennoGen enthusiast or artist, this is a place to chat.

#tennogen-showcase-your-content is a spot for sharing work-in-progress and finished TennoGen pieces. Please only offer constructive critiques if the artist has requested it.

Of course, TennoGen discussions can still occur here on the forums as well as on the Steam Workshop page. This is simply another avenue for Tenno who prefer Discord’s functionality.

Join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/playwarframe

On 2021-12-02 at 10:11 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

#tennogen-discussion is a general chat space for discussing all things TennoGen

Would this space be appropriate for making requests of prospective TennoGen Artists? "I'd really like to see X" type of requests. Perhaps some artists could use those comments for inspiration. One reason I suggest this for Discord is because it is much, much easier for non-tech-savvy tenno to post pictures, especially if they wanted to doodle some of their suggestions themselves and post those pictures.

Or do you think you would create a separate Discord chat for that?

-Example-

Request Type: Helmet.

Description: I would like to see a Garuda helmet with animated, short-cropped, claw-like hair. (Using the same style as her Talon-claws)

Concept art: 5wi380.gif

35 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Would this space be appropriate for making requests of prospective TennoGen Artists? "I'd really like to see X" type of requests.

I think that #tennogen-discussion is a fine place to share ideas, but I would not frame them as "requests" -- I would also not share requests for specific TennoGen artists. Thanks!

24 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

but I would not frame them as "requests"

Sure thing.

25 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

I would also not share requests for specific TennoGen artists.

Absolutely, I wouldnt want to put pressure or bully anyone. I know those artists already have a following of tenno going "Hurry up and finish cosmetic X!"

I look forward to theory-crafting some cosmetics. If in the process it inspires someone to create something, I'd call that a victory. Everyone wins!

Thanks for making the Discord chat available 😸

Archived