Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the Solo mode/Steel Path is Unfair

IrRessisTibLe

i think i can play this game as a solo player and warframe not gives a chance for me in this steel path mod for example:i cant do a interception mission at steel path because theyre so much tank and they are not getting stunned by my kuva bramma attacks+im getting stunned by my kuva bramma+ as i said too much spawn rate makes me just defend 1  rotation in interception mission very cool job DE 

i think that needs to depend so much for every mode for example in survival missions: drop chance of the life supports from enemies are can be higher/lowered value of life support with low spawn rates

i dont want to say nerf the steel path btw but it does not have  much rewards in steel paths %250 health,armor,shield conditions not about steel essence/arcanes i mean

i mean just mod and item drop chance x2'ed is not a good deal for it

it just does more specifically gameplay for us for example question:do you want to go with a normal statstick builded khora against grineer or infested? choose one...

everyone said infested yep? because that thing we want is "more faster/easier"

no one wants to kill a bombard enemy in 10 seconds no one gonna waste time to him

but ancient healer gets one shot without focusing her thats why 

every mission at steel path needs to be changed for these things i think: solo player mode 

enemy types (needs to be not more specifically like what i asked:infestation enemies or grineer enemies no drop chance difference+you can choose grineer at normal star chart beacuse you can oneshot enemies without focusing them i mean the steel path enemies)

spawn rate  of enemies

maybe damages are need to be changed too because we have 47 warframes and everyone can play that actually i mean warframes are dont wanted to be in this thing:META to put it briefly every player like you or me everyone i mean wants to play what he wants yep? in steel paths solo mode you are not free to play what you want in these missions/briefly:every warframe is not tanky for solo gameplay thats the problem

i know specifically warframes are needed to finish a mission more easily (example loki/wukong for spy) but the problem is this misssions are specific too

can you give a name of any warframe that can do a good interception mission? maybe CC warframes but you cant play every CC warframe you want

maybe a system needs to be like this?:for multiplayer more enemies=more drops more exp

for solo gameplay=more faster+more easier but low enemies=low drops (except in the mission drops:life supports,antiserums needs to be higher or changed like what i said at the top of this topic)

i dont know how much players gonna support me but

we want to get a faster gameplay in everything in warframe

much easier or more rewarded steel path too maybe

i need to explain this more briefly:+100 level-%250 health, shield and armor=%100 drop chance rate-%100 mod drop chance rate-more experience-steel essence-primary/secondary arcanes

thats not fair actually because experience are useless like drop chances

well then im gonna say last words for this topic i want to know other players opinions of this topic

i wanted to talk about the unfair things of warframe thanks for reading that i writed

Sounds like you might not be ready for Steel path just yet.

1 hour ago, IrRessisTibLe said:

can you give a name of any warframe that can do a good interception mission? maybe CC warframes but you cant play every CC warframe you want

Vauban makes interception trivial. Slowva also works fine, but you might have to use melee heavy slam attacks to get the enemy off the terminals to keep them from being captured. Plenty of frames will work, those that can CC will likely work better.

Steel path isn't meant to be easy. You might have to think a bit more about your loadout if you're having issues. 

i dont know how much players gonna support me but

we want to get a faster gameplay in everything in warframe

much easier or more rewarded steel path too maybe

i wanted to talk about the unfair things of warframe thanks for reading that i writed

I don't want to disparage you and I hope that you can find a setup that works for you in steel path, but..

Solo steel path is one of THE LAST things in Warframe that can actually feel engaging for the player. It is supposed to be hard mode, but because of players clamoring for more weapon damage they have already nerfed the "hard mode" into basically nothing in a group of 4.

It's already MUCH easier than it was before, and I feel like it's starting to basically serve no point.

To me what would be unfair is continually nerfing mode players asked for over and over, until there's no hard mode left, anywhere. What's the point of making the content then? If what you want is a large volume of stuff in short time, there are hundreds of super easy farms to choose from.

I do Steel Path almost exclusively these days. For Grin Grins, I take Ivara with a duration/efficiency Prowl setup. Play it right with Spectres (Wisp + Ogris is my go-to) and your On-Call Crew from Rail Jack and you can get quite far. I build a Silent Nightwatch Napalm max AOE/Radiation/Blast high status Kuva Ogris with Ivara and spam left click. I also use Mirage's Eclipse ability on that Ivara.

Steel Path that isn't infested requires a specific build and style, A LOT of frames are "useless" there. My alternative is Valkyr+Armour build Arcane Grace with either MOA pet with medi-ray or my vasca kitty with armour/HP link; since he can revive me. Using Vazarin to heal up 1650HP valk with 2800 armour before warcy you can tank a lot of level 150+ grin grins before dying, if you move quickly, it's not too difficult. Also build for status, not crit, I use a kitgun without the "Hornet strike" mod that is basically meta, because I use it for corrosive armour strip before launching glaive prime blast which can kill level 200 bombards in a single, or sometimes, 2 impacts after the status reaches peak armour strip.

I actually searched for a thread like this, because my issue with Steel Path isn't the mobs or difficulty, it's the BS when the Acolytes get stuck and teleport you to them constantly, and making it impossible to activate life support.

21 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Sounds like you might not be ready for Steel path just yet.

Steel path isn't meant to be easy. You might have to think a bit more about your loadout if you're having issues. 

thanks for the idea actually thank you too @shieldvermin 

choosing the game mode is depends on what you choose:solo is harder multi:very easy

okay i know DE supports the multiplayer gameplay but where can i find someone in these servers? recruiting?everyone done steel path already-clan/alliance? everyone did or does not priorities like me

i think i have a good setup because i can carry a team with my weapons (easily) without the warframes effectiveness

its about spawn rates i think its like a "bullet hell" game type

but of course you guys are right at this thing:setup, i still didnt find any good setup for myself my favorite frames are nezha/rhino  with bramma/ogris-nukor/kronen

with carrier/panzer vulp idk how good/bad it is im fine with these but as i said "bullet hell" thing destroys what i builded on my setup

i have a system plan for this steel path but i dont know how much DE workers gonna see/care about this

+100 level to enemies (based) and +%100 armor,health,shield+each player on the team increase this rate by +%50 (maybe damage can be added into this ratings)

actually its just a nerf to statistics in solo mode, i said "reduce the spawn rate" already not the statistics

spawn rate nerf thats whats needed i think no need to nerf the steel path enemy stats its fine

its just my opinion and sorry for my bad english still didnt learned like a "genius"

I’m… not sure what I’m reading here.

You want… Steel Path to be fairer, but you think it’s not very rewarding?

What makes SP so important then….? It’s meant to be a place to take only certain builds that otherwise are way too overpowered for the rest of the content

edit: And I think… you’re not happy with the limited builds that work in Steel Path? But that’s kind of the point; not every build will work because not every build has the damage and health mods needed to fight in Steel Path, I would have thought. That automatically limits builds, but it makes sense?

spawn rate nerf

Please no :( this is partly why I love SP. 

:P

Just take your normal weapons build and put Silence mods on them in the additional slot (what's it called again, on the right of the mod slots?) Then take Ivara and stay in prowl. :P 

32 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

certain builds that otherwise are way too overpowered for the rest of the content

This is a problem with Warframe if you consider Warframes as "classes", when in reality, they're just characters in a pve game, they're completely imbalanced and some are just up better than others. Steel Path is where that shows.

Just now, shieldvermin said:

This is a problem with Warframe if you consider Warframes as "classes", when in reality, they're just characters in a pve game, they're completely imbalanced and some are just up better than others. Steep Path is where that shows.

Steel Path is also crazy unbalanced in the first place and is also not exactly important or even good as a way to measure, since most of the potential builds that the game allows break when they’re not shutting down any capacity for the enemy to fight back.

To make it in Steel Path, the ability to turn off the AI is very important; way more important than most anywhere else in the game

Archived