Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to login to Warframe (PC Asia Server)

Avaratu

1 hour ago, [DE]Glen said:

in a command prompt run

tracert -d content.warframe.com

If you see the same sequence of IP address listed multiple times in the route it's stuck in a loop and this is why you can't connect to it.

Send the tracert output to the ISP and suggest this is why the website can't be reached and that it's a network problem not a server problem

@[DE]Gleni see different numbers on it but sometimes it shows the same ip, this is when i make a ticket to my ISP correct?

On 2021-12-07 at 3:25 AM, Slytherinsmiles said:

PLDT is so bad. Whether its Warframe, Garena LoL, Valorant and more, we Pinoys can never truly have QUALITY gaming experience. Fast internet and RELIABLE connection only belong to the hands of the wealthy :T

Nah. Was using Globe 2 years ago and it was crap. Switched to PLDT Fibr and we rarely get disconnected and we can download anything in just a few minutes. Maybe your plan or area is bad.

8 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Yes, should be safe in general. The main concern with a VPN is if you're sharing an IP with a Bad Person doing a Bad Thing you might get caught in the crossfire but otherwise people do it all the time.

would you say cloudflare 1.1.1.1+warp is fine? because i managed to connect to the game with this but people cant get to connect to me in public queues. Since PLDT will most likely not prioritize to fix this, i might use this for a while. i just want to confirm for ease of mind

7 hours ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Nah. Was using Globe 2 years ago and it was crap. Switched to PLDT Fibr and we rarely get disconnected and we can download anything in just a few minutes. Maybe your plan or area is bad.

Bruh, have you been reading the comments on this thread??? People who are using PLDT/smart are the ones who are struggling. There are users here who have no issues when they switched to Globe. Please check the comments before making a comment

I am really sorry to all those who live in a region where PLDT is the best internet provider option. 

And here I was thinking providers like Spectrum or Comcast were bad. 

They may have a very rare temporary outage, or not have the greatest customer service, but speed and service in my country is generally so reliable with any provider I never have to interact with CS at all. 

Here is hoping PLDT gets spammed by enough customer support tickets from SEA players who can't login into Warframe, that they finally resolve this for their customers. 

Glen wants to help everyone, but he is certain it is once again a PLDT issue. Anyone having the issue, check out latest staff posts and look for [DE]Glen's latest instructions. He has step by step ways to get your ducks in a row and properly send in a ticket to PLDT where they will know exactly what to look for (if they are willing to properly examine the issue and go through the modicum of effort for their paying customers). 

Last night's gaming session was fine. Until at some point the network not responding came back. It was still somewhat playable. When I opened the game this morning, BOOM!  "It's back!!!! and I'm stuck at the login screen saying network not responding and eventually "Can't log in Check your info"

On 2021-12-08 at 3:15 PM, Slytherinsmiles said:

Bruh, have you been reading the comments on this thread??? People who are using PLDT/smart are the ones who are struggling. There are users here who have no issues when they switched to Globe. Please check the comments before making a comment

Didn't you understand my response? I replied based on your initial response. My comment to you does not refer to the PLDT connection issues with Warframe. Learn to comprehend.

43 minutes ago, Slytherinsmiles said:

LOL, you are the one who said it wasn't a PLDT issue, rather, it was my area or plan that was the problem HAHAHAHA please check your own statements LOL

"PLDT is so bad. Whether its Warframe, Garena LoL, Valorant and more, we Pinoys can never truly have QUALITY gaming experience. Fast internet and RELIABLE connection only belong to the hands of the wealthy :T"

Again, learn to read. You really got to get some reading comprehension mate. I responded to your initial response about what you've said that PLDT is bad and that "we can never have a quality gaming experience". You're the spitting image of selective reading which most Pinoys exhibit. There is nothing that I've said previously that we're unable to connect to Warframe because there's an issue with PLDT.

Archived