Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissolve unwanted Void Relics into Void Traces

LadyBehr

Hello fellow Tenno and DE!

Today while doing some Railjack Void Farming for Nidus, as he is coming to an end December 15th, (PS. So excited for The New War) I had a thought "How can I get more Void Traces!?" Two of his pieces are gold in their respective relics.

As a gazed upon the 88 Lith C4 and 39 Meso T1 Relics I have, I thought "What if we could disolve, trade, or exchange our unused Void Relics to get More Void Traces to help refine the Void Relics I want to use?"

Anyone else have this thought? DE, has this been discussed before? What are some of the pros and cons?

I think a limit of up to 5 void traces per void relic disolved would be effective.

Let me know!

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

Actually, I think it makes more sense to dissolve unwanted relics into Aya...

... just from the top of my head...

I was thinking more long term as Aya is only used during the the Prime Resurgence and doesn't solve needing more Void Traces to higher refine the Void Relics.

6 hours ago, LadyBehr said:

I was thinking more long term as Aya is only used during the the Prime Resurgence and doesn't solve needing more Void Traces to higher refine the Void Relics.

... I don't need long term when I can cap out my Void Traces in a single endless void fissure...

Getting those Vaulted Relics are more worthwhile, hence why Aya makes more sense than traces... And I'm fairly sure that I'm not the only one on this...

I've got over a hundred of this one, Lith relic from running the Orphix Venom or Crimson Spear quest since adds were dropping them like confetti. Would love to dissolve them into something since Forma isn't even a common reward on them.

On 2021-12-09 at 7:23 AM, Raso719 said:

I've got over a hundred of this one, Lith relic from running the Orphix Venom or Crimson Spear quest since adds were dropping them like confetti. Would love to dissolve them into something since Forma isn't even a common reward on them.

I feel you! My partner has over 100 of certain relics that he just isn't going to use and for those that don't want to do endless runs to get the void traces, it would be awesome to have a way to disolve unwanted relics into Void traces.

On 2021-12-09 at 6:56 AM, Uhkretor said:

... I don't need long term when I can cap out my Void Traces in a single endless void fissure...

Getting those Vaulted Relics are more worthwhile, hence why Aya makes more sense than traces... And I'm fairly sure that I'm not the only one on this...

At the time of posting this, Steam says that I have 4676 hours in Warframe.  That's a hot minute.

I'm MR 30, and just over half way to L1.

That said, there are no vaulted primes, warframes or otherwise that I do not currently possess, and I have never spent a dollar on acquiring primed goodies (except Misa Prime Syandana because fashion is life).

Aya is garbage to me, literally meaningless.  Additionally, I'm busier than I used to be, and just don't have the same time to commit to Warframe, so spending 3 hours in an endless mission to cap my 1600 void trace limit sounds like agony to me.

I am nearing 200 of several relics, and have a full page of 100+ relics on everything except Axi and Requiem.  When something new comes out, reducing the need for me to grind for relics would be sublime.  As it stands, I can log three days a week, only do my fast syndicates, and claim the relic packs to get all of the prime parts before they are vaulted.  Anyone asking for aya has too much free time and needs to touch some grass.

LadyBehr's request is clearly from a fellow vet looking to reduce the mundane parts of the grind.  Raising the surety of unlocking the desired part with spare fodder you have laying about sounds like the right kind of upcycling to me.

Could you imagine?  If one relic transmuted into say, 5 or 10 void traces?  So if you sacrificed 10-20 relics you could make another radiant?  This alone would almost make relic farming worthwhile.

@Uhkretor The game isn't going anywhere.  Stick around for a while and you will know exactly what we mean.

Happy hunting Tenno,

~John_Aether

Archived