Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotating bounty rewards are dogsh...

Wyrmius_Prime

Just let us pick the bounties with the rewards we actually want to farm for instead of timegating our progress of getting Caliban and the new weapons. Do that same thing to the Deimos bounties and Vault bounties to make the Necramech far less ass. There isn't a single good reason why we shouldn't be allowed to farm drops that we need any time that we want.

That's all just unnecessary padding that will cause players who don't have a lot of time to play the game daily to just skip playing in general, because they cannot get the rewards they actually need.

1 hour ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

That's all just unnecessary padding that will cause players who don't have a lot of time to play the game daily to just skip playing in general, because they cannot get the rewards they actually need.

That might be the goal. If people don’t have time to farm stuff they can buy it with platinum. I don’t mind having a fixed bounty in Cetus etc, but once we have completed it we should be allowed to pick the one we want from in the open world. I did have the time to farm Caliban/weapons, but it was still really annoying having to plan around when the parts were available.

14 minutes ago, krc473 said:

That might be the goal. If people don’t have time to farm stuff they can buy it with platinum.

The new melee weapons from the bounties aren't even in the market, and the same applies for the Isolation vault weapons Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa. The weapon parts are also significantly more rare than everything else on the reward pools, so you're almost guaranteed to get everything else from the bounties as well for completely free. AND if you manage to get lucky with the new melee weapon blueprints, you're still limited by the resources that drop from the same bounties, meaning that you still gotta continue grinding them.

If their goal was item sales, they're doing totally awful job at encouraging anyone to spend money.

9 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

and the same applies for the Isolation vault weapons Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa.

You can definitely trade for Arum Spinosa (I got a rivet that way). I am not sure about Sporothrix, but I assume it is the same.

I was more meaning people buying stuff from the market. I believe the new frame and weapons are there. The mech is there, as are many other things. 

48 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The new melee weapons from the bounties aren't even in the market, and the same applies for the Isolation vault weapons Sporothrix and Arum Spinosa. The weapon parts are also significantly more rare than everything else on the reward pools, so you're almost guaranteed to get everything else from the bounties as well for completely free. AND if you manage to get lucky with the new melee weapon blueprints, you're still limited by the resources that drop from the same bounties, meaning that you still gotta continue grinding them.

If their goal was item sales, they're doing totally awful job at encouraging anyone to spend money.

43 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You can definitely trade for Arum Spinosa (I got a rivet that way). I am not sure about Sporothrix, but I assume it is the same.

I was more meaning people buying stuff from the market. I believe the new frame and weapons are there. The mech is there, as are many other things. 

Yes, Arum Spinosa and Sporothrix are 100% tradeable (no market), meanwhile the 3 new sentient melee weapons can be bought from the market for 180p each (but can't be traded).

Spoiler

pWroR88.png

6 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Yes, Arum Spinosa and Sporothrix are 100% tradeable (no market), meanwhile the 3 new sentient melee weapons can be bought from the market for 180p each (but can't be traded).

Reveal hidden contents

pWroR88.png

I guess they are added into the market after the completion of New War then, because I couldn't see them there before doing the quest on release, and I haven't checked the market since. Thanks for the info.

23 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

I guess they are added into the market after the completion of New War then, because I couldn't see them there before doing the quest on release, and I haven't checked the market since. Thanks for the info.

Indeed, they are also hidden in the profile until they are acquired.

Archived