The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confession Thread

Dopey

-I have never played excalibur, rhino, or loki. I don't even own any of them.

-My first two warframes were Mag and Ember. Out of sheer coincidence, I got them right before they started being considered useless (this was pre-pull-buff)

-If I think a given mission is going to be trouble, I will load up my Mag instead of my Nova out of sheer habit.

-I treat my soma like a latron prime. I end up trying to use my latron prime in situations where I should be using a soma

-I had all parts of frost prime ready to go, but didn't build him until several weeks later because I forgot.

-I started cronus farming right when they nerfed cronus farming

-I have not used forma on any of my equipment. 

-The moment I saw Vulkan I swore to never use it - simply because it's ugly

-I reject the use of any Faction weapons - simply because factions use them

-I choose my melee weapon based on Slide damage - until I got Glaive as a long-in reward.

-I think Mag Prime is the ugliest warframe out of them all

-I think warframe is okey as a game, but much to lacking to be worth my money

-I generally use Nova with only use Molecular Prime, but I also think its too OP

Edited by Wishdoom

-I managed to level the skana to level 29 and sold it, then releveled it.

-If people are too slow and tell me to wait up I don't care, I have other stuff to do.

-I think the Paris Prime is the sexiest weapon in the game and the Dread is inferior to such.

-Loki is my fave frame.

-Anybody that doesn't agree can suck it.

- Excalibur is my first Warframe, and I only use Slash Dash and Radial Blind.

- After getting the Paris to Level 30, I sold it.

- The Lato Vandal is still my favorite secondary (and possibly overall) weapon, even with Damage 2.0.

- Sometimes, I regret transmuting my fusion cards, since most of the time, I get a common one.

- I'll try my best to ensure that nobody gets left behind.

- Sometimes, I only play Warframe for alerts... And then I miss a Vauban Systems Blueprint due to school. I want to get one!

- Unless it's a tough mission, I play solo. I usually get compromised when I try to sneak my way through hostile territory.

- Lastly, I use the codex scanner a lot.

Saryn is my favorite frame.

I formad' my Seer 3 times before Damage 2.0 and loved the weapon....

I avoid the strongest weapon of each category on purpose because I think weapons that strong shouldn't even exist.

Edited by Shehriazad

-I spent $50 on the game in the first week of playing it. I got that hooked.

-I bought Rhino. Yes, I paid real money for Rhino even though you farm him in the second system. He's currently the least played frame I own.

-The first frame I built was Ash, and he turned out to be my favorite.

-I love using Army of Souls on Nekros, but don't because I don't want to upset my team mates.

-I love rapid fire weapons regardless of how good they are, and I frequently just hold down the fire button until I run out of ammo.

-I refuse to use slow melee weapons. I've built and sold about 10 melee weapons, and still only use Fang.

-I like Saryn, and I never used her when she was "overpowered". 

-I use ALL of the 1 powers. Shuriken on Ash, Venom on Saryn, and Lightning on Volt are my favorites.

-I use Shuriken on ALL shield osprey.  I grow angry when I try to target them.

-I rushed a LOT of weapons because I work a lot and have limited game time. If I don't use an item that evening, it may be a week before I get to use it.

-I thought the detonite injector was a weapon. I had a sad.

-My one reservation to going pure Linux is the unreliability of Warframe on Ubuntu (per Google).

- I have 4 frames and 5 weapons ready to collect but I still have not bought slots for them

-I don't always revive allies because I focus on killing the enemy.

-I love Rhino for he is the first frame I built and I love using rhino charge.

-I try to use weapons people say they dislike in the hopes of finding a use for them.

-though the spectra isn't the best i still like it.

-I love the tigris for the feel of a double-barrel shotgun and I pronounce it tig-ris 

Edited by smilingplague

- I've nicknamed my Mag Prime "Mag Prime Onee-sama" .... Don't ask me why 

- I hate the ogris and Rhino 

- I've only forma-ed My Braton Prime and my un-potatoed Aklato, which i sold a few days later

- I have 24 Forma Bps waiting to be used

- I like poking dead bodies 

- I loved the soma and the galatine until I got my Braton Prime and my Dakra Prime <3

- I have never sold a warframe

- I sold all weapons in my inventory that were unpotatoed 

- I used the Mk-1 Braton and the Aklato until i i reached Saturn

- I bought the Braton, potatoed it, and sold it a few runs later

-

This "Confession Thread" has now become a place where people present their subjective opinions on some specific weapons/warframes, or brag about their weapons/warframes/achievements (not the XP-rewarding achievements) FOR NO REASON.

Let me show you how to make a confession:

- I used to put "Spare Parts" into my Shade and let it die every single resource run in order to maximize the profit. PETA stopped me.

I have never forma'd any piece of gear.

I am a firm believer that Stompframe is Bestframe, and yet the first Warframe I ever built was Frost. (I was young and foolish)

Whenever I play my old Loki, I wait outside the elevator for all other 3 teammates to get in, and if anyone rushes ahead without letting others get on I Switch Teleport them.

They usually abandon the mission at that point. I have no regrets.

I miss Vor's red jumpsuit...

Feels great to get these off my chest, thanks.

I've never used Forma as anything other than a construction material.

I main Excalibur, with a dash of Volt on the side.

My main weapon is the Braton, despite owning a fully ranked Soma.

I supported both factions equally in the Gradivus Dilemma.

Let me show you how to make a confession:

- I used to put "Spare Parts" into my Shade and let it die every single resource run in order to maximize the profit. PETA stopped me.

^pffft

I bought resources several times.

I bought rare fusion core pack. Twice.

I bought Valkyr because I felt like it.

I regret nothing.

- I sold a frost prime chassis in u10 thinking i would never get him, until i got two other parts and the BP

- I rush everything i build (except Clan decor, i only rushed the labs)

- Every time i make a new warframe i leave the one im leveling up for the just built one.

- I haven't used trinity from u10 to the start of u11.

-I stare at the female Warframe's backsides, Including Trinity. Just MOVE THE CAMERA UNDER HER PLATESKIRT GOD YOU GUYS ARE BLIND

-I play T3 Exterminate everyday Just to get Frost System BP, but I don't so I go around in my Friends List Complaining to my friends.

-I only upgrade male frames for EXP.

Edited by AliciaTA

>Have not spent a single real-life penny on this game, yet I have 4 warframe slots and 13 weapon slots all from trades for platinum.

>Potatoed my Braton. 

>At rank 6 and have yet to unlock all planets and the respective nodes.

>I will always think you're a newbie if I see you in an Excalibur or Loki and will treat you as such.

>I hate it when others activate life support at any lower or higher than exactly at 60%

>I only got Valkyr because she has the best &amp;#&#33; out of all the female warframes, and I love it when she screams.

- I had my Acrid's energy color "white" because it didn't matter. But then it was fixed...and I kept it white. (If you don't understand how embarrassing that confession is...if you have Acrid, make your energy "white" and play it.)

Can someone explain this one? I don't have an acrid and never cared for one.

IS it like the Flux where some maps make the beam yellow?