Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confession Thread

Dopey

-Excalibur is my main Frame and always take him to every T4 Survival and watch people call me a noob yet I get double their kills xD

-I never became a founder even though I had the chance too Q_Q.

-Dread is better than Paris Prime imo.

-I always enjoyed finding ways to get rare stuff for little plat. (Bought Breeding Grounds from people for 80 plat >w>).

-I barely ever use any elemental builds except for corrosive usually xP.

-I never give my melee weapons any elements beside poison or viral xD.

-I love doing SwordAlone.

-Actually doesn't mind having people use voice chat.

In this thread we can confess about the things we do in warframe and are not ashamed of

-snip-

- I use all four abilities on all the frames I have.

- I always equip redirection and vitality as soon as I can.

- I always help my teammates first unless it means failing a mission.

- I often play with people lower leveled than me.

- I do sometimes troll with my frames.

- I prefer to search for things in a mission than to rush through them.

- I mainly use the energy siphon aura.

Despite a strong desire to stay with and help the group in missions, I fairly regularly will rush, without even thinking about it. I've played this game for a long time and I have developed a habit of completing missions as quickly and efficiently as possible. It's not entirely my fault.

When I was new, me and my friends were some of those guys that would sometimes start the elevator just as you got there, intentionally. We were major jerks like that but we don't do it any more. We grew out of it fairly quickly.

I used to be a hallway hero. In my defense, though, at the time I was not aware of the limit on shared XP.

I've played this game for over a year and a half and have yet to use all available weapons. I'm working on it though, don't rush me! D:

I will sometimes sit in my ship and watch youtube videos in the Steam overlay, without actually playing the game. For extended periods.

I resent playing Trinity in Pubs sometimes, despite loving the frame, because some people think the Trinity in the squad will save them if they goof off. Trinity's job is to save you in an emergency and keep you supplied, not babysit you. I haven't played her in public missions for a while, though, so I don't know if this is still a thing.

I can be very vindictive and some things just set me off, despite usually being very laid back. One thing included in "stuff that sets me off" is other players' disdain for teammates in public games. Stop being a jerk, dude. This one time, while I was running Alad V with a friend on Public, th- *rant about Alad V run spared for reader's sake*

It was almost 1 hour into the survival mission, we were getting overwhelmed, out of life support capsule.

Almost at the extraction, my teammate got downed.

He said, "just leave me and go"

I didn't listen.

mission failed lol

Today, simliar situation happened again

and now I have grustrag3 bolt lol.

-I'm starting to wonder if I've capped out on new gameplay with Warframe and that I'm starting to get bored of it.

-I've only been playing Warframe for less than a month and yet I've still had dreams about it.

-I honestly think that this game has a lot of faults that this community is too stubborn to consider suggestions to remedy.

-I think that Warframe is essentially Devil May Cry but with ninjas and space.

- Spent only two potatoes in the game on Mag Prime and Latron Prime

- Spent only one forma in the game on Latron Prime

- Played Mag and Mag Prime for 80% of my 600+ hours in game

- Never really liked Rhino despite having his arcane speed helm

- Started playing this game because of its unique look

Ahem..

- I main Excal and my secondary frame is Saryn

- Never liked Rhino or soma or Acrid saw way too much of that pre dmg 2.0

- Never Built the Acrid till MR 14

- The Hek is my baby and I proudly have put 5 forma in it.

- I still use the spectra and embolist and in fact have formaed my embolist 3 times with a goal of 6 to finish it out.

- I tried to start a clan at rank 2 but disbanded it 2 days in

- I bought an oro cell as a noob

- I love the weapons all the power creeps spit at (yes even my beloved laser rain gun the supra)

- I nickname my stuff(i.e. Gorgon Wraith= Magikarp, Sobek= gator gun  Mag=maggy Trinity= Lobster frame, Asian momma or Serena Williams etc.)

Edited by nickelshark

- My most used weapon is a Braton Vandal and it has 6 formas.  So does my Braton Prime, and my Dera has 5.

- I appreciate Limbo for being able to effectively inconvenience hallway heroes.

- Ember Prime is my favorite frame

- I'm building cestras because I want pew pew pistol versions of Dera.
- Once my Dual Cestras finish, I'm going to equip Mirage with Dera and the Dual Cestras and make a laser show that will make Pink Floyd gasp in awe :>

- I mash the elevator button if a teammate does not wait for everyone before activating it.

- I try to down teammates when I get a radiation proc

- Alternatively, if a teammate downs me while he has radiation proc, I won't revive them when they get downed

- I get joy out of tossing enemies in the air with Tornado (I main Zephyr)

- If someone is at extraction during an Extermination mission and not all of the enemies are dead, I will stop moving and essentially go AFK until they leave extraction or someone else kills the enemy. If the enemy is right next to me, I'll let them down me if someone's at extraction.

- I rarely ever play Online mode. I'm almost always playing either solo or with friends.

Edit:

- I'm not sorry if loot gets stuck in the ceiling as a result of my tornadoes.

Edited by Nishmo

-I forma'd my Angstrum 8 times back when it was fun.

-I have since sold the Angstrum.

-I enjoy the concept of 'Tenno High School', and Nova being the too-young-for-highschool super genius.

-I call my Tiberon "Tibbers" or "Mr. Tibbers".

Edited by VocalMagic

-I think the Tiberon is one of the best weapons in the game.

-I hate speedrunning, and feel affronted if enemies are alive at the end of the mission.

-I only use Frost and Valkyr.

-I hate not playing solo.

-I am the hallway hero. Constantly.

-Despite being a total jerk, I will always attempt to revive everyone.

Edited by WalrusofWoe

I use Valkyr as a Main with 4 Forma on her.

Whenever I Potato something, I Keep it forever.

Me and my friend made the Excalibur 4 and equip only a sword melee

1 have 20 Forma Blueprint and No Neural Sensor.

I managed to pass from 1,000,000 Credits to 255 in 3 days

I have the greatest luck of seeing the Gustrag 3 when i'm playing solo with a single gun equipped on a high level mission with loki prime.

The first time I played this game was in a mission in the void. the Second game, I got the Stalker Bow. the third game, I saw Lefantis.

I have my own floor in my clan, So i can have fun building a maze or 10 Km worth of Hallway

Edited by HoloYoitsu173