Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could you add Amalgam Organ Shatter to Cephalon Simaris?

Devoider

Hi, I've done Operation Buried Debt event when it was first introduced, at that time Amalgam Organ Shatter have effect like this
 8gU7jOL.png

so I decided to dissolve this mod at that time, but then the second effect changed to heavy attack wind up speed; however, since it is one-time reward so I can't get it from recurring event. 
Could you please add Amalgam Organ Shatter to Cephalon Simaris's offering so I can reacquire it again? 
:sad:

P.S. I already sent ticket support to get it back but I got "Unfortunately, the time between the sale and you reporting it was too far apart for us to be able to reverse this process.
Please understand that in order for us to reverse a sale you need to inform us as soon as possible, preferably within 24-48 hours from the time of the sale as mentioned in the Common Support Issues forums thread."

@isbergen

Here's the thing... Players that have already earned that mod cannot earn it again due to the fact that player score tracking in Thermia Fractures is permanent.

This is exactly the same situation as Opticor Vandal.

@Devoider

The mod is exactly the same as is the functionality related to Heavy Attacks.

Heavy Attacks are Charged Attacks with a different name in an attempt to sound different than what they really are.

So, you dissolved the mod before for the reasons you've mentioned... Yet there is no difference in functionality between now and then, the only difference is that 'ts called "Heavy Attack wind up Speed" instead of "Charge Attack Speed", and now you want another one.

... Why?

13 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

@isbergen

Here's the thing... Players that have already earned that mod cannot earn it again due to the fact that player score tracking in Thermia Fractures is permanent.

This is exactly the same situation as Opticor Vandal.

@Devoider

The mod is exactly the same as is the functionality related to Heavy Attacks.

Heavy Attacks are Charged Attacks with a different name in an attempt to sound different than what they really are.

So, you dissolved the mod before for the reasons you've mentioned... Yet there is no difference in functionality between now and then, the only difference is that 'ts called "Heavy Attack wind up Speed" instead of "Charge Attack Speed", and now you want another one.

... Why?

I came to hear explain that about thermia fractures so thanks for saving me the effort :D

While the mod is functionally the same it can be argued that heavy attacks are far more useful than the old charge attacks were due to the added damage form the combo counter and a general buff. Unfortunately DE lagged behind on changing the naming for charge attack on mods for a while so you run into this situation more than you'd think where someone got rid of a "useless mod" because that system was removed. This is about the fifth person I've seen that's done it in the last couple years.

Amalgam Organ shatter and the Opticor Vandal really need to be added to simaris at this point.

Archived