Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Crossfire"

sunderthefirmament

This is a minor issue.  Nothing serious.

When you're previewing missions on the star chart, a "crossfire" mission usually shows that it's "crossfire exterminate" or "crossfire spy."  But it chops out the second part when shortened.  Like "NEO FISSURE: CROSSFIRE" or "CROSSFIRE (THE STEEL PATH)."  I would argue that of those two chunks of information, crossfire and the actual mission type, I care more about the actual mission type than whether it's crossfire or not.

My feedback is that the mission type (exterminate, spy, etc.) should take precedence.  Not the crossfire part.  

Does anyone consciously prepare or play differently when it's a crossfire mission?  Maybe people that use bane mods, I guess.  Anyway, just a suggestion.

18 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Does anyone consciously prepare or play differently when it's a crossfire mission?  Maybe people that use bane mods, I guess.  Anyway, just a suggestion.

Honestly unless it's steel path, railjack (I just take lavos to make it bearable), loot farming (nekros/hydroid/ivara) or spy (ivara if I'm feeling lazy) there's very l little reason to change anything on the normal starmap..... pretty much every frame/weapon can be used across all factions with the same builds.

Archived