Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Women Are Scary

Lady_Viper

I agree completely as a avid user of Rhino and volt myself even with my rhino stomp its just instant death most of the time, but if I've got a bloody Nova behind me throwing Null stars everywhere. Well why even use stomp when i can just let her use me as a shield while i pick everything that's unlucky enough to survive off.

• 2 weeks later...

Ember: "we dont? ...oh, right..." *hugs the can and smiiiiiles*

Nekros:*walks over to ember* "Sure we do you little bundle of life and fire..." *hands her a match before walking away, cackling like a madman* "Have a blast kid!"

yeh u got a point i'm also a volt and  think the girls are scary @_@...and btw wkfire? highfive for that one XD ur right girls are vewi vicious i was playing war games when a girl comes and says "shoot that guy in the head" which is very surprising as she is a girl XD

The female Tenno are definitely more scary. There is absolutely no doubt about that.

But I've felt the male Tenno have always been more tactical. They're militant in a way that doesn't inspire fear but rather respect as soldiers. Take Vauban, tactical grenades with multiple uses, even more if you use them creatively. Loki can switch the playing field and lure enemies into a trap. Ash takes down prime targets. Rhino pushes the front line forward. Frost provides an instant base of operations when and where you need it. Volt can set up shields to help others move forward. Nekros can summon an army at his command. And finally Excalibur can jump over enemy lines, or dash forward in a fury like his big brother Rhino.

It's a question of would you rather be feared or respected?

Not saying the female Tenno don't inspire respect, they're just more oriented towards making foes crap themselves.

Question: "Does my name give an ambiguous definition for my gender?"

Click this once you answered it:

If no, and answered Freelancer as a man, I am ashamed of you.

If no, and answered Freelancer as a woman, I am ashamed of you.

If yes, and answered none, I am ashamed of you.

Question: "Does my name give an ambiguous definition for my gender?"

Click this once you answered it:

If no, and answered Freelancer as a man, I am ashamed of you.

If no, and answered Freelancer as a woman, I am ashamed of you.

If yes, and answered none, I am ashamed of you.

Then you will be murdered by Yandere XD 

Unless, Tennos are Hideyoshi. 

• 1 month later...

The women are scariest in what they do to kill you.

Overall, I'd say Nekros is the most terrifying of all. He's literally weaponized fear. That's some Scarecrow sh** right there. Then, after he PUNCHES YOUR SOUL OUT and uses it as a projectile to murder all your friends, he tears your bodies piece by piece, nay, ATOM BY ATOM to get an extra health orb/more bullets. THEN, to top it all off, he ENSLAVES YOUR F**KING SOUL and makes you shoot any surviving friends. And the fact that he looks like Cthulu had a very kinky night with the Grim Reaper doesn't help.

Edited by fishworshipper