Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Women Are Scary

Lady_Viper

Good point about the new upcoming Warframe, Rahu. So glad she got the claws back. ^_^

But honestly, think about it. Being powerful like this gives the feeling that they don't need to always rely on lots of other warframes. They can hold their own in some places in solo missions, as I've tried a few times. As tough as they are, I think they still have a soft side. They definitely have a fierce loyalty towards their fellow tenno. And come on, the boys aren't that bad.

Edited by LegendofVelotron

Nekros disgraces the dead. I don't know if he takes it a step further to necrophilia, but I think punching someone soul out, going through corpses for health orbs and potential resources and mods, then raising the dead as your slaves to kill there comrades all the while dressing up as a tentacle monster in some hentai is pretty scary.

this made my day

I'm just sitting here wondering how being ripped limb from limb is "not as cruel".

I mean, if I say "I WILL MELT YOU!", and prove it's possible, that's unsettling.

If I say "I WILL INCINERATE YOU!", and prove it's possible, that's scary.

If I say "I WILL RIP OFF YOUR LIMBS ONE AT A TIME UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD!", and prove it's possible, that puts a special queasy tingling in all of the places limbs attach to the trunk, and a graphic visual that sears in the mind, plus the tiny bit of terror that goes with "And what if she just rips them off and doesn't kill me?"

I think we all know you only like us women on games, because it gives you something to stare at. >.>

why should i just stare at a Nyx rather than use her abilities to mentally command armies to slaughter each others when i am surrounded almost all day by real women i can stare at instead? :3

Pics or it didn't happen!!

You can't have read the entire post or else you would have noticed that it's fiction. Have you heard of fiction? Something that's made up? Not real? Did you miss the sentence "Volts' thoughts"  at the very end there? Seems like you did.

Ember: "We're so glad you noticed, Volt! We work so hard to be scary, but it seems like so many people just never notice! I even put on my sharpest boot claws today and not ONE shriek of terror!"

Volt: That's because we're to terrified to scream, friends and foes alike.

It just goes to show that, whilst us male Tennos go for "cool" looking to down right effective moves to incapacitate enemies, the female Tennos just go for the "kick-em-in-the-nuts-and-spit-on-them" most of the time with theirs. Glad to know they have our backs and I am SURE that I won't betray the Tenno because of them...guess Stalker didn't think things through. -_-

Excalibur's Reply to Volt

Okay, first, awesome little perspective story type thing and i can say, having now though about it; female tenno are freaking scary. Secondly, pretty sure people here are taking it the wrong way. Viper aint saying the females are better than the males, she's offering a perspective that shows that the male tenno's respect the face melting capabilities of their female comrades.