Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Women Are Scary

Lady_Viper

Tenno women are scary. In many ways they are scarier than the men. No, I mean it. Just look at the abilities they posses. We have Ember who uses fire and turns anything or anyone in her proximity into charcoal. Nyx who really messes with the enemies minds, making them kill their own comrades and there's nothing they can do about it. Mag who uses her magnetic powers to crush people by making their own bones collapse upon themselves, that's freaking painful!

We have Banshee who uses sounds. That's right, sound, sound waves and frequencies to kill opponents. Nova who uses antimatter to nuke anyone attacking us. And Saryn can use poison to melt people! Yeah you heard me, melt people and completely disintegrate them. Now Trinity is actually the only one who doesn't have any real offensive abilities. Then again, I've seen one of our Trinities rip a Grineers' arms off and beat him to death with them. Beware of the medics I tell you.

If you compare all these abilities to the ones that we men uses, then they're quite cruel. Sure, I'm a Volt and uses electricity, but I assure you that that provides a much quicker death than most of the things mentioned in this list.

And still. Despite all their psychotic behavior and bat S#&$ craziness, we still loves them for it. They're our girls, our comrades and there's nothing we wouldn't do for them. We will always have their backs just as we know they'll always have ours. We live together, we fight together, we laugh together and we cry together.

But sometimes...they really makes me S#&$ my pants.

A Volts' thoughts about the women in his clan and Tenno women in general.

tenno women are scary

Edited by [DE]Megan
edited out strong language

Nekros disgraces the dead. I don't know if he takes it a step further to necrophilia, but I think punching someone soul out, going through corpses for health orbs and potential resources and mods, then raising the dead as your slaves to kill there comrades all the while dressing up as a tentacle monster in some hentai is pretty scary.

F*** no. My Ash can launch two shurikens that do 500 damage each, they also seek targets, and I haven't added maximized it yet. My Loki's radial disarm make heavy grineers a joke. 

I think you miss the point. On the account of "gruesome ways to go" I'd say the females got the upper hand. Radial disarm doesn't kill on its own and shurikens (although a painful and effective ability) doesn't have the same impact on moral as seeing your comrade melt, burned or crushed does.

That and this is how my Volt sees things.

if i were given a choice of dating the Tenno women...i would go cry in the corner because one slip up might mean that i would literally be disintegrated/crushed/burned/exploded/beaten-to-death-with-my-own-armitated/turned into goo ._. and that is why i agree with the fact that Tenno women are scary.

This one of the things I love about Warframe. Genders are just a body type and not a label to either have a crippling need to have a big, strong man to cuddle with whenever you see anything remotely threatning, or being built like a freaking space marine with a voice like David Hayter.

Ash does not deal quick and morale-crushing death? What are you smoking? For the second time in my stay on these forums, I quote Doozy84's speech about Ash:

"Ash is not a stealth frame. He is a one man knife factory. He is a hammer for which all problems become nails, and he understands no emotions except pain and terror. Ash does not kill people efficiently, he does not kill people fast or simultaneously. He is a Hellboy Nazi Ninja for whom each individual stabbing is a precision artisan stroke. Ash does not bury bodies with a bulldozer in a mass grave like the aoe chick frames, he is Richard Nixon driving a rolls royce, and he's selected you out of a crowd and is running you down personally.

Playing Ash is not a privilege or a responsibility, it is a reckless opportunity to take the course of human evolution into your hands.

Ash does not have an energy bar, he has a murder bar. When it hits zero, that's a catastrophic extinction event that alters the course of evolution for tens of millions of years. When the bar is full, it means that the planet is over-populated and that galapagos turtles are standing shoulder to shoulder on the beach begging for the sweet release of death."

Knowing that thirteen of my kind are being personally hunted down and sliced into giblets, and knowing that I could be next, is scary as hell.

Also, don't forget Rhino's ability to crush all the enemies and slow down time around him by punching the ground. While we're at it, seeing my bullets and lasers blocked by a f*cking snow globe is pretty damn demoralizing. 

Ash does not deal quick and morale-crushing death? What are you smoking? For the second time in my stay on these forums, I quote Doozy84's speech about Ash:

"Ash is not a stealth frame. He is a one man knife factory. He is a hammer for which all problems become nails, and he understands no emotions except pain and terror. Ash does not kill people efficiently, he does not kill people fast or simultaneously. He is a Hellboy Nazi Ninja for whom each individual stabbing is a precision artisan stroke. Ash does not bury bodies with a bulldozer in a mass grave like the aoe chick frames, he is Richard Nixon driving a rolls royce, and he's selected you out of a crowd and is running you down personally.

Playing Ash is not a privilege or a responsibility, it is a reckless opportunity to take the course of human evolution into your hands.

Ash does not have an energy bar, he has a murder bar. When it hits zero, that's a catastrophic extinction event that alters the course of evolution for tens of millions of years. When the bar is full, it means that the planet is over-populated and that galapagos turtles are standing shoulder to shoulder on the beach begging for the sweet release of death."

Knowing that thirteen of my kind are being personally hunted down and sliced into giblets, and knowing that I could be next, is scary as hell.

Also, don't forget Rhino's ability to crush all the enemies and slow down time around him by punching the ground. While we're at it, seeing my bullets and lasers blocked by a f*cking snow globe is pretty damn demoralizing. 

tumblr_mwbyzlkxJF1qb457xo1_400.gif

I completely lost it at the Galapagos turtles

I personally think that the women would be scary to even know. I mean, you have these women in perfect physical condition, wearing skin tight suits, and jogging around rooms with low gravity.

And then you realize they have slaughtered several dozen men without mercy, and will more than likely be tougher and manlier than you.

Oh yeah, let's not forget the upcoming Berzerker frame who is being advertsized as batS#&$ insane, with a grappling hook that rips body parts off.

Granted it's not as cruel as the others but it is still focused dismemberment.

Yes this, and now i can talk about her in open forums :D 

those claws she is supposed to have and her skillset. Her purpose in life is to usurp Rhino,Saryn and frost as a tanky bad asses. To show Ash and Loki how to really use melee. And to show Nekros how to bring true terror to the battlefield.  :D

trinity lifts you off the ground to practically feed you to her fellow Tenno, but yes, many of the female frames have the highest potential for sheer slaughter.  Male Tenno are pretty good at it of course, but when the whole room simply has to be reduced to sludge, call up a female friend and be polite about it.

And Ash being a Genocide machine? sure have fun killing 13 people while the ladies decimate the entire ship and the next one over.

Edited by Vsair