Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dying as Operator in Void walk when lich is around

Kakarot-MUI

Basically as the title states. I'm not even targeted or seen, invincible, but my operator still takes damage from seemingly nothing. The only thing I can think of is Xaku's "Grasp Of Lohk" ability being able to target my operator if radiation procs on my warframe since it does void damage, but I never see any shots fired so I can't be certain as to how I'm taking damage while void walk is active. I labeled this as mission as I couldn't see anything more fitting, so apologies if this is in wrong part of forum. Also, I didn't see any other post on this in my searches, but I may have not searched all possible wordings even though I tried a variety of word combinations. Please fix and thanks in advance

17 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Yup, that's how radiation works, so that seems entirely possible. 

That's the only possibility I can think of because it's void damage based. However, warframe powers such as buffs and the likes don't effect operator, including Limbo's Cataclysm, so I can't be in the rift and ect. I guess if the rule is "Void damage is the exception", then it seems I may have to pick a different frame until this gets patched or verified that it's supposed to work that way. 😢

20 hours ago, KakarrotSSJ4 said:

Basically as the title states. I'm not even targeted or seen, invincible, but my operator still takes damage from seemingly nothing. The only thing I can think of is Xaku's "Grasp Of Lohk" ability being able to target my operator if radiation procs on my warframe since it does void damage, but I never see any shots fired so I can't be certain as to how I'm taking damage while void walk is active. I labeled this as mission as I couldn't see anything more fitting, so apologies if this is in wrong part of forum. Also, I didn't see any other post on this in my searches, but I may have not searched all possible wordings even though I tried a variety of word combinations. Please fix and thanks in advance

If your Frame takes too much damage while you're outside of it as Operator/(Spoiler) then you'll get pulled back into the Warframe at low HP and with a debuff. The Frame itself still retains some aggro, though its less than usual. Normally the Frame is invincible while in Operator Mode, but if you have an Active Power running, it can take 10% dmg. Plus your Lich will have Unique Attacks that, depending on its level, do hefty damage.

With all that combined its more likely you have left a power/s running, your Frames taking damage, and once it hits the limit (either 30 or 50 hp) you're getting thrown back into it. Been enjoying Xaku lately, Grasp 100% does not target you. And Vast is very easy to forget to undo when jumping into Operator.

46 minutes ago, KakarrotSSJ4 said:

That's the only possibility I can think of because it's void damage based. However, warframe powers such as buffs and the likes don't effect operator, including Limbo's Cataclysm, so I can't be in the rift and ect. I guess if the rule is "Void damage is the exception", then it seems I may have to pick a different frame until this gets patched or verified that it's supposed to work that way. 😢

When a radiation proc is in effect, everything will affect your operator.

I've killed my operator countless times switching when my frame was rad proc'd. My favourite is using Slow-Nova and getting hit with my own M-prime. Insanely slow operator. 

The only other possibility would be if you've subsumed a channelled ability onto Xaku. If you have a channelled ability active when switching to Operator, the frame will still take some damage.

Archived