Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necralisk endless 25-30 bounty rotation A is pointlessly slower

HunterDigi

It's the bounty that has excavators on all stages, would've been fine if they all dropped at the same time...

With 3 players we need to do 3 exacavators total but max 2 spawn! with all 3 players inside the bounty zone (it's not like one of them was roaming).

Then once one of them is finished the 3rd one drops, which is another minute of waiting around...

Why is it like this? it's infuriating.

• 3 weeks later...

On 2022-02-17 at 2:32 PM, HunterDigi said:

It's the bounty that has excavators on all stages, would've been fine if they all dropped at the same time...

With 3 players we need to do 3 exacavators total but max 2 spawn! with all 3 players inside the bounty zone (it's not like one of them was roaming).

Then once one of them is finished the 3rd one drops, which is another minute of waiting around...

Why is it like this? it's infuriating.

☝️This! Do something about it please

• 3 months later...

Got reminded of this just now again with getting a mod booster and decided to play these to maybe get Jugulus Carapace or Saxum Spittle from enemies there... and whadayaknow, it was "Strip mining" one which still does not spawn all excavators, making any non-4-player mission there take literally twice as long. (because if I remember correctly, when there's 4 players it spawns 3 excavators at the same time, but not for 3-2 players, still requires 3 excavators, but spawns only 2 at a time, and if solo it requires 2 excavators that also spawn one at a time... infuriating)

The Strip Mining bounty is slow and has never rewarded a gold mod in all the times I tried it (yes I made sure I got to rotation C). That's the one I tried running first, avoiding the Artifact Hunting variant because people told me it was slow. In retrospect I believe I was given bad advice. After I switched to running the Artifact Hunting bounty I soon got the mods. Could be rng, could also be Strip Mining is just broken :-P.

• 1 month later...

Strip Mining (aka endless bounties) is the only bounty that ... punishes player for playing with teammates.

Why? Because the number of players affects the number of excavators to defend and there are no better reward for them. So why you want to bring other players when bounty done solo is faster. This also affects drop rate of certain mods. And game does not reward extra drop roll for doing side objective, but DE somewhat prevented this by putting only one excavator at once (to a maximum of 3 if full team is present).

Warframe0009 — ImgBB (ibb.co)

Here is the example of almost an hour of solo endless bounty full rotation. The only reason for doing this are mods. Mother Tokens can be farmed much easier and faster, endo are good for newbies but drop rate of ayatan stars are too big.

This should be changed as Quality of Life improvements.

My proposition is pinted below:

• Each defended excavator rolls extra drop from rotation bounded to stage,
  • After doing all side objectives game rolls another drop from rotation - just like all bounties have this done,
  • To offset this change bonus objective to "Successfully defend an Excavator without allowing it to run out of power." - just like NIghtwave Challenge,
  • Make this bounty solo extract like Zariman ones.

With these changes these bounties will have at least scalling rewards and will not punish player for doing these missions in team. OFC, the drop rates are terrible, but with much more drop rolls it'll become less frustrating and bounty will bring more rewards in team.

Hovewer I think that this will not be changed soon, but who knows.

EDIT: I did Artifact Hunter endless bounty with the same setup and the same rotation.

Warframe0010 — ImgBB (ibb.co)

It took over twice  as fast as excavation endless bounties for the same cycle of rewards. So doing excavation endless bounties are completely pointless, even for grinding standards. Moreover, game punishes for doing them in team, by extending time to reach objective and not givin better rewards in droptables as return.

DE please fix these endless bounties.

Archived