Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anime That You Love And Cant Stand

asiveni

what are some of the anime that you love

mine would currently have to be from this fall 2013 Kill La Kill

but the anime that I cant stand is mirai nikki/future diaries,

it has a good story and always leaves you wanting to watch the next episode but I wish yuki would just man up for once,

Plus this

mirai_nikki___yuno_gasai_by_screwston12-

Anime that I love... the Avatar series, but that's not an anime. Still, it stands.

I can't stand Bleach. I always refer to it as Blech.

is it bad to say thatbleach was the reason that i got into anime :p

Seeing as Attack on Titan is on hiatus until next Summer, my latest obsession has been A Certain Magical Index.

As for an anime I can't stand, it'd have to be Fairy Tail. Tried getting into it, and I just.. I just can't.

true neither can i

I haven't watched much anime lately, but the most recent anime that I enjoyed (aside from SnK, which everybody loved) was Hataraku Maou-sama.  Light-hearted and comical, something to watch after a stressful day to relax.

At the risk of sounding like a hipster, I can't stand the "mainstream" anime like Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, or Soul Eater.  Just not my type of anime.

Gundam series (or any mecha anime really) I love. Especially Gundam Seed.

Anime I can't stand would be Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. I find all 3 of those equally boring. *prepares flame suit*

Other than that, all of the anime Ive watched I have liked.

is it bad to say thatbleach was the reason that i got into anime :p

Bleach is great, but its gone in some weird directions. if you stayed with the cannon you we able to see ichigo mature  and his world around him get fleshed out a bit more. But if you watch the episodes out of cannon, your bound to hate the show (LESS FILLER PLZ)

Bleach is great, but its gone in some weird directions. if you stayed with the cannon you we able to see ichigo mature  and his world around him get fleshed out a bit more. But if you watch the episodes out of cannon, your bound to hate the show (LESS FILLER PLZ)

yeah the shot themselevs in the foot with all the fillers, I never really watched bleach after the soul society arc since then became a bunch of fillers which is why I soley stick to the manga, I also recently got back into gundam so far ive seen gundam 00, Seed, and wing

Edited by asiveni

Animes I love:

To aru Kagaku no Railgun (absolute favorite)

Strike the Blod

Oreimo

Yosuga no Sora

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

And other Animes with the same style.

Animes I can't stand:

Naruto (Loved it once, but Shippudden #*($%%@ it up)

One Piece (Often refer it at One Piece of S#&$)

Pokemon

Sora no Otoshimono (Probably one of the worst Animes I've ever seen)

Hate mainstream and Amimes with horrible main character.

Cowboy Beebop, Blacklagoon, Hellsing (both versions), Trigun (movie and Series), Ninja Scroll (movie and series) Ghost in the Shell (movies and the series), anything by Studio Ghibli (mostly childish), Attack on Titan, Psycho Pass, Darker than Black, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Needless, Air Gear etc... the list of stuff I like is endless!

Stuff I hate? Anything along the lines of Hentai or similar to Urotsukidoji, yes some of the stuff i've listed above has weird S#&$ in it but it isn't grotesque or gratuitous.

Favorite:

- Anything that has a striking feeling. Though, I prefer Horror/Gore, I feel refreshed.

- Actually, Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. Been a hardcore fan since 1998. Araki-sama!

Hate:

- I don't actually hate any series as I try to respect a title in their respective genre. 

Conclusion: I like everything.

Cowboy Beebop, Blacklagoon, Hellsing (both versions), Trigun (movie and Series), Ninja Scroll (movie and series) Ghost in the Shell (movies and the series), anything by Studio Ghibli (mostly childish), Attack on Titan, Psycho Pass, Darker than Black, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Needless, Air Gear etc... the list of stuff I like is endless!

Stuff I hate? Anything along the lines of Hentai or similar to Urotsukidoji, yes some of the stuff i've listed above has weird S#&$ in it but it isn't grotesque or gratuitous.

Most of what you posted is some of the greats of all time, another to add is maddoka, great to watch if you can get past the magical girls stuff, + gen urobichi :P Edited by asiveni

my favorite anime is a certain series of a certain serieses of some certain series of magical and scientific espers. (lol wtf did i just wrote).... but i'm serious it's called To aru :P cuz there lies my waifu Mikoto...

i can't really stand mainstream anime like naruto , one piece or girly anime with lots of ecchi like it TOTALLY happens in real life.

Edited by Valkyrion

my favorite anime is a certain series of a certain serieses of some certain series of magical and scientific espers. (lol wtf did i just wrote).... but i'm serious it's called To aru :P cuz there lies my waifu Mikoto...

i can't really stand mainstream anime like naruto , one piece or girly anime with lots of ecchi like it TOTALLY happens in real life.

Impressive.

Seems like we have the same taste.