Jump to content
Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Dev Workshop PREVIEW


[DE]Megan

Recommended Posts

Void Flood,Void Cascade,Void Armageddon The three model mechanics are very innovative, but his ABC round reward weights may be a bit unreasonable
For weapon parts, all rewards are in round C,Only a 20% chance, the rest are all Lens, accounting for 80% chance,For players who can play this mode generally do not particularly need Focus(Lens),Lens takes up too much weight,What most players want is more Void Relic or Endo,For the Credit Cache of the AB round award as well(50% chance to get Credit Cache)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...