Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

1rJlvzf.gif

RchfVUZ.gif

Whoa man, that Gif there's got some messed up stuff there. You gotta censor that kind of thing. I mean, I know it's in the background but that is clearly some bondage-style stuff that's NSFW.

...OH! I get it, it's a sex swing that's what that is. Okay, well that's...still not SFW; not even slightly.

WrsefLt.gif

And here's my apology for reminding you of that scandalous gif:

YWXbi15.gif

YWXbi15.gif

If the reverse google search serves correctly, then this is The Coffin Princess.

May I ask how it is as a show(if you've even watched it before). I've seen the name come up a few times and have thought about watching it, but never really could tell if it was worth the time.

Obligatory gif:

tumblr_nhy7mdAQPH1toqhwfo1_250.gif

tumblr_niwl3mweP51s4qvrdo1_500.gif

tumblr_n9s35aku281sq9yswo1_500.gif

tumblr_n9s35aku281sq9yswo2_500.gif

Seriously though, after I watch this show, I really want to play battleship for some reason.

If the reverse google search serves correctly, then this is The Coffin Princess.

May I ask how it is as a show(if you've even watched it before). I've seen the name come up a few times and have thought about watching it, but never really could tell if it was worth the time.

Chaika the Coffin Princess? Uh...yeah, I'd say it's pretty good. Of course it might not be to your taste but I'd recommend at least checking it out; the action scenes are pretty dang good, the story can be intriguing at times and the characters are pretty fun to watch. Its gotten a second season so it must at least be doing something right eh?

And my offering to the thread (get it? because offering is a synonym to gift which...oh forget it.)

ge8XiFw.gifDjofLu9.gif

"But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"

-Mark Twain

Edited by Solandis