Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

Is that from a show/anime, or is it just a really cool gif and pic?

Savvy+so+the+pearl+any+idea+on+how+to+ge

Uh, it's Gundam Unicorn. It's a cool show. Stuff happens.

gundam-unicorn-transform-o.gif

Gundam Unicorn is pretty cool. But appreciate the story more I recommend you browse through the Universal Century timeline (think of it like a Comic book universe except more simple). 

Or you can watch Gundam the Origin? it pretty much starts the Universal Century history you need to know. 

vW11Ew.gif

Also here is more Sydney being blown up. Because I live elsewhere in Australia ha ha.

mGMMY1.gif

Gundam Unicorn is pretty cool. But appreciate the story more I recommend you browse through the Universal Century timeline (think of it like a Comic book universe except more simple). 

Or you can watch Gundam the Origin? it pretty much starts the Universal Century history you need to know. 

Also here is more Sydney being blown up. Because I live elsewhere in Australia ha ha.

Mmm. I guess knowing UC helps. Though I've never watched any of it I know more or less what happens. So I guess it does help in some regards.

Though you don't need to know anything to see that it has some of the best mooks in Gundam.

tumblr_n5ubclVYX71su3dgpo1_500.gif

tumblr_n61g0obnPG1qcsesho1_500.gif

tumblr_n71b4rmsjU1rpfx57o3_r2_500.gif

byarlant-custom-o.gif

It also happens to feature one of my favorite mobile suits: The MS-12 Gigan:

poverty164425.jpg

Seriously, how can you not love a suit that was originally scripted to kill the main character of Mobile Suit Gundam? That's ludicrous.

Mmm. I guess knowing UC helps. Though I've never watched any of it I know more or less what happens. So I guess it does help in some regards.

Though you don't need to know anything to see that it has some of the best mooks in Gundam.

It also happens to feature one of my favorite mobile suits: The MS-12 Gigan:

Seriously, how can you not love a suit that was originally scripted to kill the main character of Mobile Suit Gundam? That's ludicrous.

Its true you dont need to watch all of the main UC series. But I found it helps you appreciate charachters and factions more and you know what makes them tick.

and I love the bizarre  mobile suits Unicorn brings back. Expect to see more with the Origin. 

If it's a fight you want...?

I'm ready m80.

Can we fight like this? 

vZZ9k5.gif

EDIT: Hot dam, I've started a new page.

Edited by Silent_Eagl3

Forgive me for asking, but,,,,,,

3tVEMPy.gif

Does, SFW, NSFW and RWBY mean?

Enclzlf.gif

I expect the obligitary "noob" responses.

J2tZ6A4.gif

SFW - Safe For Work

NSFW - Not Safe For Work

RWBY - Stands for Red, White, Black, and Yellow, or Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, it's the name of the 'anime' produced by Roosterteeth, created by the late Monty Oum. Also a play on the main characters name, Ruby Rose. The other characters in the team are Weiss, Blake, and Yang, hence RWBY.

Irrelevant gif:

wat-o.gif

Damn, ninja'd hard! >.<

Edited by GhostSwordsman