Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

I'm seeing a trend of you behavoiur.

Firslty you've ditched a Void at all as a place to earn easy money.

Now you've consumed an entire alert system so no man will go there unless random gods will sent us something worthy.

"No grind will be welcomed", right? Keep up the "good" work and all you'll see is most players will boycott your alerts. Because no man will wish to waste his time on such a pity reward.

Edited by MECT0HET

Update 10.8.0

Fixes:

Fixed mod card sorting so that like-named cards are grouped properly (Sentinel Redirection separate from Warframe Redirection).

Gotta love bug fixes, but this change messed up the mod sorting, now mods aren't sorted after name>rank any more :(

But helms without stats? why even bother.

Edited by rudzen

when steam overlay fix for 64 bit client?

Try turning off Direct X in the launcher.  My steam overlay wouldn't work with that turned on.  Just click the gear in the top right of the launcher and uncheck Direct X 11.  Fixed it for me. 

Try turning off Direct X in the launcher.  My steam overlay wouldn't work with that turned on.  Just click the gear in the top right of the launcher and uncheck Direct X 11.  Fixed it for me. 

ehm i bought a powerful computer for play all games at max quality i won't disable direct x 11 or turn off 64 bit mode! they must fix it!

Edited by the-bestia

ehm i bought a powerful computer for play all games at max quality i won't disable direct x 11 or turn off 64 bit mode! they must fix it!

ehm i built a powerful computer that can run any game max quality, but I'd rather turn off direct X so i can use my steam overlay until they do fix it, instead of complaining about it.  It'll get fixed, but in the mean time, a temp fix is 1 click away until they do.