Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Figure out the *spoiler* Yet?

Sevek7

Question

Spoiler warning I guess?

Bounty requirement reads "Awaken a Dormant Void Angel and Defeat it"

Searched the whole map, found a couple statue-looking things with void energy around them, no idea if it's the angel and if so how to even wake it.

Aborted, tried again, same deal.

Anybody figure it out yet?

7 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Uchukage said:

Can you describe what it looks like? I'm running in circles xD

7 minutes ago, 0x62 said:

Same here... been in a quiet mission with everyone dead for 43 minutes...

This is the exact statue you want, I know it looks very similar to all the other ones :(

iQ9fQyI.jpg

Yeah, I see absolutely no reason why it doesn't show up on a map as an objective. At least at proximity. Spent and hour tbagging those sculptures all over the place, found identical ones like mentioned above and couple other posts (active-able seem to be different/rng?), inspected pretty much every pixel, got all medallions, found all secret rooms. And guess what? Mission fail timer kicked in and rip everything..

After a couple days, I now know how to increase my chance to search (if I'm not after the bounty objective: the bounty objective now waypoints it with a yellow waypoint as of 31.5.2): I am looking for a specifically posed frozen NPC similar to the angels crawling out of the walls, but looks slightly out of place (reference image above by @Sevek7). One is usually found in one of the big rooms, and they are always in the same spawn location (so memorization can help). Those that are not Dormant Angels are literally part of the wall, and will never change between re-visitation (memorization of that 1 statue in that 1 big room that has the-same-pose-but-not-quite can help identify a false positive).

Hopefully this help, and if anyone else has more tips, that would be cool.

Archived