Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of zarmian update: feedback from 4000 hours tennocon

Danielw8

4000 hours 2000+ formas used, everything maxed

1: T4 (void flood) bounty duration was around 40min and we get (thats expected) nothing

A: We were against lvl 250, thats amazing agressive scaling its whats warframe needs

B: These balls sometimes doesnt spawn

C: Looking for plumes its pretty much impossible, you are 100% around the mission. Yes can be done with a proper squad, but playing solo/pubs no, no way

2: Plumes: What a terrible design, you are pretty much forced at someone in the squad playing limbo/xaku/explosive weapons, and breaking the whole map looking for them, the same strat for syndicate medallions, its actually not fun, i played limbo the first 2 days and i wasnt playing warframe, i was ignoring the mission and enemies just to find those and have a decent time, because on top of that we are grinding new weapons and gyre

3: New dash, new operator: Its not new, and my gameplay its not special, our survivality was pretty much be inmune to damage being in void mode, dashing, procin lockdown and going back to the action, and doesnt matter if i was running rolling guard+shields or high armor+adaptation, this apply for both situations. 

A: Operator swap have big delay/animation, together with the abilities, huge animations and delay

B: Dash its the same, i cant do it in short distances, i cant also dash left/right/back

C:Since all these delays, lockdown its useless, and the operator now have less impact on my gameplay

D: This is so important, i have almost 3000 hours pressing 1 and going back to my warframe, now just doesnt work

4: New tilesets looks amazing, sounds great, new gamemodes are fine i didnt tried it much yet in endurance and how scales in for example 1 hour, but in general its fine

5: Eximus seems to hit harder, or at least together with new enemies, and thats amazing playing wukong in a mobile defense and loosing it because we had 0 cc in my squad, thats great. 

A: This forces players to play specific warframes for specific missions

Everything feels good, acceptable, but operator, specially operator feels terrible

34 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

5: Eximus seems to hit harder, or at least together with new enemies, and thats amazing playing wukong in a mobile defense and loosing it because we had 0 cc in my squad, thats great.

Damage was already king and cc was never required but now damage is even MORE meta and cc is avoided xD

If DE truly wanted balance they should've attacked damage as that is what tips the scales the MOST. I guess DE never learned the best cc is enemy death

Meanwhile everyone who won't play past mission completion using AoE damage frames and weapons:
I see nothing wrong!

And that's who they'll listen to even after they nerf the eximus.

Archived