Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix #4

Anyone find the charge interface of the laetum (and probably the others weapons) bugged? I'm playing from ps5 and the bar don't fill up with headshot or, when transformed, can't see how much "ammos" are remaining. I didn't touch any visual or UI aspect in game but before the update I didn't have any problem with weapon with similar mechanic (trumna, ecc..). Precisely I can transform it normally, only the bar is bugged.

Yareli and her weapons don't seem to get affinity while riding Merulina.  Ability and weapon kills give no affinity number popups as if the kills are not attributed to Yareli.  This has been happening for about 6 weeks, now.  When I tested it when it first became an issue, teammates got affinity for my kills, but I got nothing.  My kills also didn't contribute to me triggering the start of a kuva lich if I was riding Merulina, which is what makes me think kills are not being attributed to me.

Thrax enemies sometimes take a knee while in spirit form and don't die and can no longer be damaged.  It doesn't really impact the game, but it's obnoxious having their icon on the radar stuck there for the rest of the game.  This seems to happen the most when killing multiple at a time.

I have to say this as a 8+ yearish vet, Eximus enemies completely immune to warframe abilities no no No NO! (especially when shielded and/or unshielded) (example nightmare missions and survival) This is a huge red flag this should never have even been an idea(dont get me wrong, I love this game), 5-10% resistant sure but completely immune NO that is overboard, ridiculous and very underhanded from my perspective, it makes my warframes and i feel like the devs give us the finger and literally dont care( especially during nightmare and survival missions) (I Really hope this isnt the case)  so please for all things good please reverse that affect on all Eximus enemies asap its a nasty thing especially to older warframes (examples, nyx/nyx prime, nova/nova prime, mirage/mirage prime banshee/banshee prime, loki/loki prime, hydroid/hydroid prime, ash/ash prime, all these warframes now have either low or EXTREMELY LOW Survivability which in turn means they'll all need major Survivability buffs if the immunity to warframe abilities on Eximus enemies isnt reversed), an example is a normal high level mission with nyx/nyx prime when you come up against a shock Eximus you get one tapped even with a good set up as you cant phase them in the slightest plus you either bring op gear or prepare to die a lot which doesn't seem right, on a similar topic shock damage caused by enemies and environmental things are still way too op against players its ridiculous how much it deals sometimes just getting shocked once can be enough to down or kill a player(All other elements deal a decent/reasonable/logical amount of damage but never insta kill and this should apply to shock damage) so Please consider these things DE because its great your making changes just dont make it no longer fun, i want this game to thrive but doing this kind of thing just seems nasty, if you did these things for steel path it'd make more sense but normal mode its overboard and not fun/engaging its a deterrent from continuing certain aspects of the game, i love this game i just think normal mode shouldnt have things that can insta kill the player unless its like in a survival for more than an hour or two or highest alert status on orb vallis(As examples) otherwise its a big deterrent and fun sapping experience, so i hope this is taken to heart and considered as things shouldnt be easy but not impossible or extremely hard unless as i said before you stay in a survival for more than one or more hours, thanks for reading DE and keep up the great work and keep growing and learning :)

edit: If the Eximus enemies being immune to warframe abilities is a bug Please fix if it was done even as a test Please reverse it, its terrible even newer players have said to me in passing that they dont like that change.

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

This was fixed on PC today, but since it is a code fix it'll have to wait until the next cert build for consoles. 

Great to know things that only matter to completionists are getting fixes with no word on some bounties literally being on the wrong missions. 🙄

I like the haste that some of the changes and fixes are coming good work, but I'm still keeping an eye out for the second round of augment changes that seem to have gotten lost or forgotten. Has it been spoken of and I missed it or has the new update put it on the back burner.

Archived