Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I put in a ticket about my clan emblem and never got word back and tried again so spent 300p

(PSN)SlyFox5679

Question

12 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

"Emblem will be visible in-game ... after the next main content update if you are on consoles."

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218983077-Clan-and-Alliance-Emblem-Creation-Guide

You'll just have to wait to get confirmation first. And then it'll be added in the next mainline update i.e. it won't get added in a hotfix.

oh geez next mainline update isn't gonna be for awhile i'm guessing.

damnit a clanmate made the updated emblem so i really wanted to use it lol

4 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

next mainline update

It may not necessarily be the next "mainline", I may have that wrong. It may be the next "update"/patch, just not in a hotfix.

Hopefully you'll hear back shortly as to whether it's been approved. However, I'd expect they're all perhaps a little busy dealing with AotZ issues etc.

Best of luck!

1 hour ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

It may not necessarily be the next "mainline", I may have that wrong. It may be the next "update"/patch, just not in a hotfix.

Hopefully you'll hear back shortly as to whether it's been approved. However, I'd expect they're all perhaps a little busy dealing with AotZ issues etc.

Best of luck!

yeah thanks, i'm just a little mad i submitted the emblem twice and wasted more plat oh well.

I helped another with this; firstly you should have waited as now they pushed your emblem review back.

When you submit a Clan Emblem it is not instant, the Customer Service team prioritise people with issues first. Secondly, you will be contacted by DE first in email and on your Warframe Account Management page - they tell you it has been approved or denied. Thirdly, if approved you get an in-game message with Teshin's name and face telling you your Clan Emblem has now been implemented in the game. That's it. Folks need to be more patient honestly :p . It took 3 months for my confirmation some have waited longer others less; but you will not see that Plat so you just wasted 150 pl because you couldn't just wait the Customer Service people are busy with account issues, lost items, complaints - your Clan Emblem is bottom priority as was mine and everyone else just give them a chance is all they will tell you their decision in time.

6 hours ago, Erubian_Warlord said:

put in a ticket and see if they will do the right thing and reimburse you the plat 

DE did no wrong, if OP actually read the red text when submitting it explicitly states they will not reimburse the platinum for this service- OP chose not to wait, that is on them not DE

21 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

I helped another with this; firstly you should have waited as now they pushed your emblem review back.

When you submit a Clan Emblem it is not instant, the Customer Service team prioritise people with issues first. Secondly, you will be contacted by DE first in email and on your Warframe Account Management page - they tell you it has been approved or denied. Thirdly, if approved you get an in-game message with Teshin's name and face telling you your Clan Emblem has now been implemented in the game. That's it. Folks need to be more patient honestly :p . It took 3 months for my confirmation some have waited longer others less; but you will not see that Plat so you just wasted 150 pl because you couldn't just wait the Customer Service people are busy with account issues, lost items, complaints - your Clan Emblem is bottom priority as was mine and everyone else just give them a chance is all they will tell you their decision in time.

fair enough 

2 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

DE did no wrong, if OP actually read the red text when submitting it explicitly states they will not reimburse the platinum for this service- OP chose not to wait, that is on them not DE

not a big deal i have a bunch of prime sets i can sell to make the plat back lol

On 2022-05-03 at 7:23 PM, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

Anyone have any idea why a clan emblem wouldn't get updated when the update came out ?

I submitted a updated clan emblem of the same size as my old one and never updated so tried again and still seen a number of hotfixes this week and no luck

When did you put it in? Did you provide a good enough timeframe for DE to review or did you put out the request within a week of of the mainline update?

Archived