Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insufficient video memory with DirectX 12 only

Xillvion

Before update 31.2.0, DirectX 12 worked, I would say okay, on Intel Iris Xe Graphics.

But when that update dropped, what the game does on startup is, it will make the VRAM usage go to max 3.9GB before giving the message "Insufficient video memory".

The crash reporter doesn't show up at all. The problem is still doing that currently, even with the Intel DCH driver version 30.0.101.1960

DirectX 11 works fine, but what about the performance boost with DX12?

Screenshot provided in the link:

https://imgur.com/h76wc13

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-05-27 at 9:21 AM, Xillvion said:

Looks like the only to way prevent that error is to upgrade the RAM to higher than 8GB.

Hi Xillvion, can you please verify your download cache? This should help to make sure that your crash isn't being caused by any missing or corrupt game files. You can do this by clicking the little cogwheel located at the corner of the Warframe launcher.

verify01.png

If that does not help, then can you please send me a DM with a copy of your EE.log after the game has crashed? You can find your log files by relaunching the game and clicking "Get Logs" in the same window that you used to verify the download cache.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Hi Xillvion, can you please verify your download cache? This should help to make sure that your crash isn't being caused by any missing or corrupt game files. You can do this by clicking the little cogwheel located at the corner of the Warframe launcher.

verify01.png

If that does not help, then can you please send me a DM with a copy of your EE.log after the game has crashed? You can find your log files by relaunching the game and clicking "Get Logs" in the same window that you used to verify the download cache.

Thanks!

Can I send mine too after I check the Cache for comparison? Same thing happening to me.

• 3 months later...

Archived