Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE can you actually fix enemy spawning

As the title says, De can you fix the bugged enemy spawns and not take the oh we'll just take that unit out without fixing anything like was done with Deimos, Juno, Narmer (not yet removed but bugged all the same). Examples  being Deimos Leaper a unit initially in vault missions but just removed for pleyer experience, or how about the Juno Slo and Nul Comba units initially bugged so you only got eximus and now you only spawn Juno Fog Comba and non Juno Slo and Nul units, Narmer ships may spawn but like always now they're bugged as well. Im a veteran player and I dont have much reason to keep coming back to a game that cant be bothered to fix something that shouldnt be that difficult to fix or at least can you justify why you (DE) cant be bothered to do something about it.

Also since im almost positive that I wont get a response at all from DE I'll probably post this in the other forums as well in hopes that i'll get more than the normal player responses about me as a person/player/etc since thats all I've ever received from posting anything. Prove me wrong.

Archived