The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replace different abilities on different configs?

ParisGreen

This isn't exactly something I'm going to lose sleep about either way, but I'd love to be able to add the same helminth ability to say, ability #1 on config a, and ability #3 on config b. It's a minor gripe, but there are a couple frames where I have builds that are different enough that I'd want to replace different abilities with the same helminth, am I alone in that?

9 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

Ohh same ability.... huh yeah that's odd. why would you want to though?

Honestly, I just have a couple of frames where my config builds are different enough that they'd benefit from the same helminth replacing different abilities. Stuff where one build takes advantage of one augment where another takes advantage of another, kind of things.

17 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

Ohh same ability.... huh yeah that's odd. why would you want to though?

Just to chip in one use-case:

If you go for a Savage Silence Ash build, you can generally replace Switch Teleport or Shuriken depending on whether you want targeted armour strip (like for Void Cascade) or to be able to join clones for shield gate regen. Only problem is that you'd need to re-apply the ability to enact that change. (Which, I think, is actually its own headache where you have to manually remove the subsumed ability from the Warframe first, then reapply it. So it's not just a regular PITA, it's a two-step PITA.)

Archived