Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: A direct hit to the head should temporarily stagger Thrax (and maybe eximus).

schilds

Have them stagger back a couple of steps. Maybe with a cooldown so they can't be stunlocked.

Could also work during their hover charge thing (even while they're invulnerable).

There's currently no option to get them away from an objective you're defending once they're locked onto it. You're stuck with cold procs to slow them down (and of course, just shooting them until they're dead).

I personally don't have any trouble with them, but others do, and it's true there aren't really any counters - a player can dodge, a console can't.

Thrax have less Overguard than an Eximus of the same level. I find myself stripping a Trax's Overguard pretty quickly, at which point headshots will staggerlock them easily. That's already in the game

But Eximus have way too much freaking Overguard. I agree, if they're capping a point or something, it's WAY too frustrating trying to shift them off it. I hope the upcoming Overguard nerf fixes this

Archived