The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The most insane Warframe build theory (if this works Permanent immortality on any frame)

So we all know about the Ability Master's summons. Using it heals all the HP and shields of a companion and revives it if it's in bleedout. In itself, it is a decent ability, so you are probably thinking "how would you make this the most op ability ever created?" 

Vulpathyla.

If we use this ability, we can revive the Vulpathyla when it kills itself via martyr symbiosis (assuming martyr symbiosis puts the Vulpakitty into bleed out if you aren't running it's self resurrect mod.) Now we have a Vulpakitty that can prevent death an infinite number of times, and we can make it shield gate so it never dies. 

Now if we are going to get REALLY SERIOUS, there's one frame who can push this to the absolute limit: 

Nidus. 

If we stack infinite lives + a safeguard of 6 extra replenishable lives in case something goes wrong (Vulpakitty gets downed right before toxin proc gets your frane), we can achieve a Warframe who will actually never die ever, even with eximus, even with overguard, even toxin procs, EVEN WITH STALKER. If this works, this helminth ability could indeed be the strongest ability ever created.

So yeah hopefully Vulpathylas enter into bleed out when the mod procs.

Panzer/Sly/Crescent devolution... a mod that allows vulpaphyla's to revive themselves infinitely after 30s.

Although the proposed strategy would make this revival faster, i wonder how much better it is with the djinn sentinel - sacrifice strat.

3 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Panzer/Sly/Crescent devolution... a mod that allows vulpaphyla's to revive themselvs infinitly after 30s.

Although the proposed strategy would make this revival faster, i wonder how much better it is with djinn sentinal - sacrifice.

It doesn't affect djinn,  master's summons only heals and revives, it cannot affect things that are dead, so the whole point is that you need something that enters bleedout so you can insta revive it and heal it's shields, hence why I don't think Vulpakitty self revive would work (not that it's needed for this build idea.)

1 hour ago, Joezone619 said:

Panzer/Sly/Crescent devolution... a mod that allows vulpaphyla's to revive themselves infinitely after 30s.

The bold is what makes that strategy a little less viable. I believe Martyr Symbiosis provides a brief invulnerability window, but it's not 30s long. In theory (and assuming I'm right on the invulnerability period), you can resurrect your Vulpaphyla while still invincible, allowing it to gather health from slain enemies to revive you again.

Adding on: you probably want Rage or Hunter Adrenaline to upkeep energy. Otherwise, you go down often enough and you'll burn through energy reserves reviving the fox. Even then, there's probably a limit on the Vulpaphyla needing to siphon health from corpses: if you can't make the corpses or it goes down before it can siphon, you're in trouble.

Good theory , but you still depend on energy to revive the companion. So if you are out of energy at just the right / wrong time your strategy fails.

And considering nidus , that has no shields , you are losing out on shield gate mechanics that can give you similar results.

You would also lose one ability , and nidus kit takes advantage of all his abilities to function well. And also has invulnerability phases built in so it is a little redundant.

I would consider three other frames (though it is still relatively redundant) sevagoth , valkyr and grendel that could take advantage of it better.

The most "immortal" way I have found is through invisibility.

And Ivara's Cloak arrow seems like the perfect way of achieving pseudo immortality if you can't be shot since you aren't detected. I am really hoping that someone tries to get Inaros to a solo level cap using a subsumed quiver for invisibility.

My favorite setup using this method is to use Ivara prime and then subsume dispensary with equilibrium. Just casting dispensary every minute to top off energy and you are good to go. The only way to shut it off is through an nullifier effect.

6 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

The most "immortal" way I have found is through invisibility.

And Ivara's Cloak arrow seems like the perfect way of achieving pseudo immortality if you can't be shot since you aren't detected. I am really hoping that someone tries to get Inaros to a solo level cap using a subsumed quiver for invisibility.

My favorite setup using this method is to use Ivara prime and then subsume dispensary with equilibrium. Just casting dispensary every minute to top off energy and you are good to go. The only way to shut it off is through an nullifier effect.

That's not the same as tanking levelcap damage head on but yeah, Invisibility is op.

7 hours ago, Tyreaus said:

The bold is what makes that strategy a little less viable. I believe Martyr Symbiosis provides a brief invulnerability window, but it's not 30s long. In theory (and assuming I'm right on the invulnerability period), you can resurrect your Vulpaphyla while still invincible, allowing it to gather health from slain enemies to revive you again.

Adding on: you probably want Rage or Hunter Adrenaline to upkeep energy. Otherwise, you go down often enough and you'll burn through energy reserves reviving the fox. Even then, there's probably a limit on the Vulpaphyla needing to siphon health from corpses: if you can't make the corpses or it goes down before it can siphon, you're in trouble.

7 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Good theory , but you still depend on energy to revive the companion. So if you are out of energy at just the right / wrong time your strategy fails.

And considering nidus , that has no shields , you are losing out on shield gate mechanics that can give you similar results.

You would also lose one ability , and nidus kit takes advantage of all his abilities to function well. And also has invulnerability phases built in so it is a little redundant.

I would consider three other frames (though it is still relatively redundant) sevagoth , valkyr and grendel that could take advantage of it better.

About the energy, I already noticed that you would definitely want energy in order to use the build idea. The way I see it, most frames will only cast the ability if the Vulpakitty goes down so they have an emergency lifesaver available 99% of the time. If you are running a frame who has little to no energy problems (like nidus or protea for example,) you will be able to use the ability a lot more including he idea of spamming martyr symbiosis excessively to endlessly face tank lethal damage. (I also suggested nidus because of his overall lack of shield gating since this idea would keep him from excessive stack burning and it would also make sense to run nidus if you were to use this build on an infested levelcap run where shields aren't as helpful as extra lives.) Nidus is also really good because of his inability to fail: if the Vulpakitty goes down, nidus has 6 extra lives. Using the lives also regenerates all his energy via hunter adrenaline so you can go back to using symbiosis.

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

So we all know about the Ability Master's summons. Using it heals all the HP and shields of a companion and revives it if it's in bleedout. In itself, it is a decent ability, so you are probably thinking "how would you make this the most op ability ever created?" 

Vulpathyla.

If we use this ability, we can revive the Vulpathyla when it kills itself via martyr symbiosis (assuming martyr symbiosis puts the Vulpakitty into bleed out if you aren't running it's self resurrect mod.) Now we have a Vulpakitty that can prevent death an infinite number of times, and we can make it shield gate so it never dies. 

Now if we are going to get REALLY SERIOUS, there's one frame who can push this to the absolute limit: 

Nidus. 

If we stack infinite lives + a safeguard of 6 extra replenishable lives in case something goes wrong (Vulpakitty gets downed right before toxin proc gets your frane), we can achieve a Warframe who will actually never die ever, even with eximus, even with overguard, even toxin procs, EVEN WITH STALKER. If this works, this helminth ability could indeed be the strongest ability ever created.

Also the reason why I included nidus is because this idea would technically give him a way to "shield gate" without burning through all of his mutation stacks (which happens a lot more in high level missions.)

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)Upl0rdYT:

Vulpathyla.

Nidus. 

interesting thought. but this is probably more about fun? actually you can also spam skills every sec for shield gate and install an arcane against a dangerous dot.

the only question at the end is: what for? because content for long and difficult enemies is completely missing if you have gear.

1. there are tanks that can take a lot of damage.
2. harrow can activate 4th skill and then the group is immune to everything for 10+ sec and I don't care about damage reflect from accolutes to at all. everything goes down in less than 1-4 seconds.
3. wukong can activate his 2nd skill. not only is he immune, he heals himself and his pet.
4. mesa has top tank and almost impossible to kill if enemies don't remove the skill.
5. Nekros has 1500+ armor. octavia ball has max range. and i still have 7+ pets that absorb the damage and i can keep them alive forever.
6. there are many other examples... even wisp without armor can hardly be killed without damage reflect. because I can take cover too quickly and do great damage.

1 minute ago, Battle.Mage said:

interesting thought. but this is probably more about fun? actually you can also spam skills every sec for shield gate and install an arcane against a dangerous dot.

the only question at the end is: what for? because content for long and difficult enemies is completely missing if you have gear.

1. there are tanks that can take a lot of damage.
2. harrow can activate 4th skill and then the group is immune to everything for 10+ sec and I don't care about damage reflect from accolutes to at all. everything goes down in less than 1-4 seconds.
3. wukong can activate his 2nd skill. not only is he immune, he heals himself and his pet.
4. mesa has top tank and almost impossible to kill if enemies don't remove the skill.
5. Nekros has 1500+ armor. octavia ball has max range. and i still have 7+ pets that absorb the damage and i can keep them alive forever.
6. there are many other examples... even wisp without armor can hardly be killed without damage reflect. because I can take cover too quickly and do great damage.

Spammable health-gating/extra lives, which would be good on squishy frames, infested runs, and nidus when you don't want to burn through all of his stacks.

Archived