Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Void Storm missions not spawning Orokin Derelict to farm corrupted Holokeys pls fix

(PSN)Phoenix32778

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Phoenix32778 said:

You are incorrect during void storm missions you can hack the Derelict for 5 holokeys every time! Don’t believe me look it up.

unknown.png

Official drop tables list holokeys only as end of mission rewards, Caches have separate drop tables which have 0 mention of holokeys, wiki only lists holokeys as end of mision rewards or sister confrontation rewards as well.
I did look it up and it seems I was infact correct. Grineer veil caches drop Spectra vandal and ignis wraith and corpus ones drop carmine penta.

so idk where you pulled those 5 holokeys from, they are nowhere to be found except on Saturn void storm end of mission rewards.

You clearly don’t do research. The white icon derelict shows up on the void storm missions. When you hack the console you get a question mark as a reward. Upon finishing the mission you gain 5 holokeys for this and a bonus 1 or 2 for mission completion. Btw I got a response from this directly from the email I submitted. It seems I’m not even one of the 30 emails they received about this. Soo Perhaps you should YouTube good storm missions where the farm holo keys . 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Phoenix32778 said:

You clearly don’t do research. The white icon derelict shows up on the void storm missions. When you hack the console you get a question mark as a reward. Upon finishing the mission you gain 5 holokeys for this and a bonus 1 or 2 for mission completion. Btw I got a response from this directly from the email I submitted. It seems I’m not even one of the 30 emails they received about this. Soo Perhaps you should YouTube good storm missions where the farm holo keys . 

The orokin derelict has nothing to do with the corrupted holokeys. I've farmed plenty of holokeys.

The holokeys are a possible end of mission reward for voidstorms. You can get the holokeys from any voidstorm mission.

The derelict has a chance to give rewards such as Spectra vandal and Ignis wraith bp, as well as other rewards such as endo and relics (which is the ? you see). But the derelict has nothing to do with the holokeys.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-06-20 at 5:46 PM, (PSN)Phoenix32778 said:

ah yes going to youtube for "research" instead of the official sources from the developers themselves which get kept up to date. Also the max holokeys per veil mission your "research" suggests is 7 (5+2) where in reality the max is 10 from mission completion and no other source.
in conclusion I think you have some outdated info and haven't actually played the game and want the devs to re-implement older less efficient means of farming holokeys? last time I checked 7 is less than 10.

the derelict caches have their own droptable unaffected by the mission type. It is listed as Caches Rotation B, Rotation A being any bonus objectives such as missile platforms etc. anything that gives that     basically pulls from the cache Rotation A or B (if it's a derelict) tables and those tables have NO holokeys.

Archived