Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Nightwave final week mission recovery limit

(XBOX)Lycoris Ai

This round of Nightwave I am 2,500 points short of making it to reward tier 30 and have 0 acts left to complete. 

I dont have a lot of free time, I hop on Warframe when I can, but when I heard that it was ending I decided to push everything off and spend the weekend completing my Nightwave. Made it to 29, had one act left, figured it would give me more once complete, but nothing... it left 2,500 from the end!

I understand limiting how many people can complete. But on the last week you should be able to at least give people enough acts to make it Tier 30 if they complete them all!

I spent all this time and for what, to make it only most of the way, its the worst!

Not to mention, it also doesnt even say anywhere that its the last week!

It says it refreshes later today!

Add in the fact the shop didn't bring everything back this week like it normally does at the end and you're going to leave a bunch of Tenno with wasted creds.

The level of Organization, Care and Communication this game shows really need to improve. It leaves so many people upset, frustrated and fed up.

Please work on doing better.

(Linked is Nightwave photo, completed all missions available and wasn't able to make it to Tier 30, also shows it says it will be refreshing today, not that it ends.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P1t_RO79ujzSm0ZeIv0hlQH-KIRxVTWi/view?usp=drivesdk

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Lycoris Ai said:

This round of Nightwave I am 2,500 points short of making it to reward tier 30 and have 0 acts left to complete. 

I dont have a lot of free time, I hop on Warframe when I can, but when I heard that it was ending I decided to push everything off and spend the weekend completing my Nightwave. Made it to 29, had one act left, figured it would give me more once complete, but nothing... it left 2,500 from the end!

I understand limiting how many people can complete. But on the last week you should be able to at least give people enough acts to make it Tier 30 if they complete them all!

I spent all this time and for what, to make it only most of the way, its the worst!

What you've got here isn't a set limit, it's just a lingering bug whereby you can only complete [task A] one time per weekly reset, so if you complete the task and then it comes up in your Recovery queue a second time, that recovery slot is essentially blocked since you already have a record of "Task ID (for A) = completed".

If you're going through a lot of recovery, or happen to have certain things you skip consistently, then it's quite easy to end up with Tasks A, B, and C all in this blocked state - and you only have those three spaces for act recovery, so you're just locked out until the next week.

tl;dr: Never leave it till the last cycle.

Sad thing is, it wouldn't actually be too hard to fix - they'd just need the weekly-completion flag to include another identifier to distinguish the repeated older acts.

Going from a key of {Task ID} to {Task ID, Original Run Week} would do it. Then the 'kill 200 enemies' you recover from week 3 wouldn't match as 'completed' by having done 'kill 200 enemies' on week 14.

Archived