Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Bring Back Vandal?

Jinpu

Sorry folks, it was an "Open Beta Weekend Only" item!

Well you heard it from the lovely lady's mouth...well, fingers! ...and you didn't actually HEAR it, just...read it...but there ya go!

Don't worry though. There will be more events coming out eventually - more exclusives and whatnot. So just relax, take a chill pill, and keep having fun.

As many have mentioned before me. its a open beta weekend Exclusive and should not come back in any other form again. That said if you look at "LOL's" track record they do have a habit of bringing back limited editions skin around holidays as christmas and the likes.

Maybe they will bring it back some day, but as of now its a clear "NO" to bring it back just because someone missed out during ther "Open Beta" weekend which everyone had access to.

Shatiya

LoL sucks tho, and this is Warframe not LoL, if anything I never want Warframe to turn remotely into something like LoL nor the community or this game.

I have nothing against it (I bought Vandal for 1 credit), but standard Braton should get some kind of buff than.

buy a gorgon then.

You had enough time to buy it and was told it would be a ONE TIME SALE you did not pick it up you lose out tough luck.

I hope if they do another weapon like this when its gone live a fast day or two sale of a one time only sale weapon.

Edited by Darzok

"You did WHAT!?!"

Who could ever sell an Akbolto... Mine is beloved, the only handgun I trust to defend me in all situations. Those things have gotten me through some ridiculous S#&$...

Also, the Braton Vandal is quite well balanced compared to the standard Braton. One has higher damage per shot, the other RoF. Choose your poison. Although I have not ranked my Vandal to 30 yet, my standard Braton eats nearly everything except for high armor targets for lunch and dinner. Still love my Boltor more though. =D

I prefer the Bronco over the Akbolto. So no big deal for me :D

Beside my Bronco currently has 199% Multishot on it. So WIN?

I think it's should have only "skin-texture" stuff, while stats (or DPS damage per second) should be equal among Braton and Vandal.

I'm not sure (mine is lvl2 for now) but I think Vandal is better than Braton in DPS?

Just like "Excalibur Prime" founder skin, all stats are the same as excalibur. Or color options.

I know future players will be very displeased that they can't get better weapon just because it was "beta" exclusive.

Cosmethics, visual appearance etc. are just vanity stuff and so it's OK.

edit:

it's not like already owners of Vandal (like me) will be in some kind of loss, we got it for 1 credit.

or make it platinum only, 500.000 credits or BP exclusive or something.

Edited by Strac_CRO

I think it's should have only "skin-texture" stuff, while stats (or DPS damage per second) should be equal among Braton and Vandal.

I'm not sure (mine is lvl2 for now) but I think Vandal is better than Braton in DPS?

Just like "Excalibur Prime" founder skin, all stats are the same as excalibur. Or color options.

I know future players will be very displeased that they can't get better weapon just because it was "beta" exclusive.

Cosmethics, visual appearance etc. are just vanity stuff and so it's OK.

edit:

it's not like already owners of Vandal (like me) will be in some kind of loss, we got it for 1 credit.

or make it platinum only, 500.000 credits or BP exclusive or something.

Actually the vandal is diffrent by a bit...I have it maxed out and its way more diffrent then the normal bratons..Or maybe im just bluffin :P

time window was very little. imagine if you played since beta start and missed that 2-3day.

i got ripped of with 'classic saturated' color, i was playing that time when it was available but didnt look patch notes. why should start browser and log in again on forums for that, should be in launcher/ingame but we.

they should just make it like everyone who was active or whatever would got it automatically

but no. so continue feeling ripped off. like me :)

Edited by Rhei_no1

time window was very little. imagine if you played since beta start and missed that 2-3day.

i got ripped of with 'classic saturated' color

they should just make it like everyone who was active or whatever would got it automatically

but no. so continue feeling ripped off. like me :)

They acctually made the classic cheaper and easier to get for a period of time. If you still feel ripped off or left behind I believe I was told by staff to send a help ticket about it. Of course I didnt care and just bought the classic anyway so meh.

They acctually made the classic cheaper and easier to get for a period of time. If you still feel ripped off or left behind I believe I was told by staff to send a help ticket about it. Of course I didnt care and just bought the classic anyway so meh.

hi, thx for answer. but where can i send help ticket about that? on forum?edit ok i found already. thx anyways http://support.warframe.com

Edited by Rhei_no1