Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Fish Tank and safari in dojo

KeroroLulu

After 1 year away from Warframe I come back and finally do the last Quests and unlock the dorm.

I was like "Yes ! More fish tank to display my fishes !" but nothing, it's nice to have 4 new Warframe display and finally use sceneries to decorate but it's missing lot of stuff imo.

For me we need in the dojo a "Safari" zone where we can put the animals we save from open worlds and maybe adding more animals. Maybe some kind of animal "boss" that are difficult monsters to catch. It will give more fun to participate in a dojo instead of the donations to unlock technology and making squad to farm.

So we need Fish Tanks and a Safari zone in the dojo with more fishes and animals in existing open world to farm (or just make new instances where rare animals/fish can appear). I would love to make a squad to take down a big monster that we could stuff and expose as a trophy in the dojo or train it and let the monster roam in the safari zone.

And with that an another idea come in my mind : more PNJ in dojo (trained animals or recruits like with railjack. It would be a great thing because we will be able to make Dojo vs Dojo or Alliance vs Alliance pvp event. Where a Dojo invade an another and PNJs are defending the Dojo while enemy PNJs are attacking (it would be really difficult to design I know but I would love to see it  within the next years !)

But for the decoration part I know  there's more important update to do around the Lore, new ennemies, new frame, new gameplay etc... But adding a safari zone and fish tanks in dojo (and fish tank in dorms too) would be a really easy and fast update. And I think that a lot of players are waiting for something like that in dojo. And later adding a big update about fish and animals (while reworking the animals companion system)

See yall fellow tennos !

Archived