Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Revamp

Burns2PvP

No one's saying it, so here it is.

I believe Conclave needs a revamp.

The Conclave 1.0 Community was a tight knit community, though small. There were glitches that could be taken advantage of (Hold jump to wall-run // off for example + double tap space), [Special shoutout to those OP Forma'd Explosive Invuln Players]

Conclave 2.0 Community consists of hackers, Y axis, No Predictability and Isolation.. I haven't seen much community in the recent years for it either unfortunately.

There needs to be more "Oof" to the Snipers, The weapon damage ratio to movement ratio is out of wack,

We (as a community) should go back to something like the solar rails, and go A-Z on PvP for the game. It'd bring some new life to it for the Veterans, and Newbros alike.

37 minutes ago, Burns2PvP said:

We (as a community) should go back to something like the solar rails

Is this a direction for the community, like in terms of attitude toward PvP, or for the developers?

If it's the former, I'd suggest elaborating a bit more, especially for the players who didn't get into solar rail conflicts or weren't around for it.

If it's the latter, they probably could use a little more direction, like what it was about solar rail conflicts that worked, and how "no predictability and isolation" factor in. Like, is that because of the parkour system? The PvP focus over a PvPvE system? It's hard to say what a "revamp" would encompass without those details.

No revamp.  Just needs to be worked on.  It'd improve if de actually gave af about it and actually added content and balancing.  New modes and maps would be cool. But u dont have to revamp the current conclave u can just add game modes that are different and to other people's liking. Dont have to get rid of the old to bring in something new. This would keep everyone happy. 

On 2022-07-27 at 8:23 PM, Burns2PvP said:

he Conclave 1.0 Community was a tight knit community, though small. There were glitches that could be taken advantage of (Hold jump to wall-run // off for example + double tap space), [Special shoutout to those OP Forma'd Explosive Invuln Players]

Still big enough for a tounament and being able to play 24/7.

The wall slings were simply a timing matter as you plunged into the wall for a wall run you'd release right away for some extra push back velocity. Or are you talking about the old infinite wall climbs?

Idk about those kind of players, but ig there's nothing but a shallow smirk on an ol vets face while one of those guys hit the ground for the x time dead.

Conclave 2.0 Community consists of hackers, Y axis, No Predictability and Isolation.. I haven't seen much community in the recent years for it either unfortunately.

🤨 I mean there were a few hackers through the years, but those were blatantly obvious to spot and the EE.log helps to bust some of them aswell.

It is very predictable once you get into it. Might seem overwhelming when you do a fresh dive, but I've witnessed many players making the climb from 0 to hero within a month.

The 2.0 community has been dying off since poe launch when DE stopped development and bug fixes for Conclave. 2nd big drop was since that old blood update with the latest melee rework/shield gating introduction. Was quite healthy until then...

There needs to be more "Oof" to the Snipers, The weapon damage ratio to movement ratio is out of wack,

Amen... With POE launch sniper stats got changed and "Lie in Wait" aswell. Now Snipers are just scoped high fire rate, low mag semis. I'd wish for them to have a slower fire rate/ more recoil and more dmg like it used to be with the old liw mod too. Would make their gameplay more engaging and rewarding imo.

We (as a community) should go back to something like the solar rails, and go A-Z on PvP for the game. It'd bring some new life to it for the Veterans, and Newbros alike.

DE could've just copy pasted 2.0 Conclave's loadouts and stats for the entire solar rail system to be balanced. That + a few bug and exploit fixes on the system itself. Wish we still had them. But DE had other plans it seems..

Archived