Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please increase enemy spawns on Arbitration missions to steel path levels

bonamb

As the title says. I enjoy arbitrations, and I'd really love to go for 30 mins to an hour, to even two hours on some arbitration survival missions but almost every single time without fail somebody leaves at 15-20 minutes, or the Mirage that somebody brought goes down 5 times in a row, putting everybody else in danger to rescue them. I've started just leaving the squad within the first 5 minutes if somebody goes down within that timeframe, or if I look at what people brought and know that they're not going to survive for longer than 30 mins, as staying any longer is a waste of my time and if people decide to extract after 5 minutes I can't retry that same arbitration with a better group, and I have to wait for the next one.  

I'd just like for the enemy spawn rate to be as if four people were in the squad as it is on the steel path. This is a change that wouldn't impact the normal four-person squad, but it'd let solo or duo players farm arbitration drones and arbitration rewards at the same speed as if they were in a 4 man survival. I really enjoy steel path survivals but since you can't get arbitration rewards from them, I'm forced to join a squad to maximize my rewards for time invested which as stated often results in the mission being far shorter or far more dangerous than it would otherwise be. 

tl;dr I'm tired of the length of my mission and my own safety being in the hands of the rest of my squad. Please let solo arbitrations be viable. Thanks! 

23 minutes ago, (PSN)isbergen said:

It's been suggested before: 

Steel Path Arbitration

Even Steel Path relic cracks (though I think that might dilute the matching making for both normal and SP)

While I wouldn't mind SP arbitration, I quite enjoy how fun & easy but rewarding the missions are currently - I just want to be able to do them solo, and for a longer amount of time without being held back by the rest of a squad of randoms! 

But yeah, steel path arbitrations, railjack, fissures etc are all good things that I hope they eventually bring in (and I certainly wouldn't mind double vitus essence, or a higher chance of getting rare drops on relics) I just think bringing up the enemy count up in basic arbitrations might be a smaller QoL change that they could start with. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)isbergen said:

It's been suggested before: 

Steel Path Arbitration

Even Steel Path relic cracks (though I think that might dilute the matching making for both normal and SP)

The only thing is, sometimes we'd like more numbers without the extra durability.

Like, having massive numbers of Infested enemies is almost always a joy. But it's a bit harder to take a Braton into a swarm when they're over twice as durable. Mucks with the pacing and all, you know?

24 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

The only thing is, sometimes we'd like more numbers without the extra durability.

Like, having massive numbers of Infested enemies is almost always a joy. But it's a bit harder to take a Braton into a swarm when they're over twice as durable. Mucks with the pacing and all, you know?

This exactly! I love just being able to stomp through hordes of not hilariously tanky enemies with a kuva grattler, and still get cool arbitration rewards. I try to do that on a steel path grineer survival and I find my archgun very quickly falls off! 

• 2 weeks later...

I would not mind a general modifier you can check on before a mission. A horde modifier would make my day.  Let it give 4 times enemy spawn and half affinity/resource drops/mod drops(penalty). Hell, I would play it if the penalty was -80%(a net negative of -20% penalty to drops/affinity).

Archived