Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any New Mods Underway?

Qynchou

I havent played for some time and just checking the news once every while. The main deal breaker for the gameplay right now is lack of WF customization since Im maxed out already (yeah not going to bother with heavy caliber since the cards I have are sufficient to wreck anything in the game without a challenge).

Are there any power specific mods coming? For example: a mod card that would increase rhino charge range/radius?

I havent played for some time and just checking the news once every while. The main deal breaker for the gameplay right now is lack of WF customization since Im maxed out already (yeah not going to bother with heavy caliber since the cards I have are sufficient to wreck anything in the game without a challenge).

Are there any power specific mods coming? For example: a mod card that would increase rhino charge range/radius?

I don't know but by maxed, do you mean maxing all the corrupted mods because there are some that will further enchant the abilities properties. That might be something to do but if you have already done them, then I you need to wish that there will be even more.

You can do a lot more now with warframes than you could before with all the new corrupted mods, sometimes the mods will make some powers crazy good while making others nonviable depending on your loadout, so there is some variety possible now, though some of the tradeoffs just make certain frames more OP than they were.

As for your example, Continuity should increase charge range already, while Stretch may be worth testing to see if it affects the radius.

As for your example, Continuity should increase charge range already, while Stretch may be worth testing to see if it affects the radius.

You dont understand. I want customization, specific power mods that would bring out different BUILDS. You get vitality/redirection/stretch/focus/flow thats it, youre in endgame and you have nothing else to do.

My guess is more band-aid mods that won't actually address any game-play mechanic issues.

More useless mods more likely.

Perhaps ONE DAY they shall realize no one will choose +15% toxin resistance or +30% bleedout time over: ability power cost reduction, health, shields, extra power or any other mods that are considered must have because of the S#&$ shield/health scaling and because we currently depend too much on abilities on high level missions.

Edited by Cabadath5

probably will, since they usually do with big updates, although they didn't actually say it was coming out this week, just said it was around the corner. and they said beserker frame was coming out in update 11, so that one and e prime as far as i know. and they said they weren't going to put out primed chamber for quite awhile on the last stream.