Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the ultimate weapon

Mazifet

F9G6h8K.png

As you can see, Arm mounted minigun.

This weapon has a fire rate of 30, surpassing everything else in the game. However you will need to hold down your Right mouse button for 1.5 seconds to spool up the barrel. This weapon will have a battery instead of a magazine, holding 300 rounds. It will start to recharge 1 second after the weapon has stopped firing, and will recharge at a rate of 75 rounds per second. Each bullet consists of 25% impact and 75% heat

Stats

Critical Chance: 20.0%

Critical Multiplier: 2.0x

Impact: 5

Heat: 15

Total: 20

If the Middle Mouse Button is pressed, the center barrel will collect all the energy within the weapon and fire an extremely powerful energy dense plasma slug, detonating in an 8 meter radius applying 3 heat and 2 impact procs on enemies hit by it an dealing 3000 damage. However due to the immense strain and heat generated by expending the entire battery at once, this mode will have a 15 second cooldown until you can fire again.

Stats

Critical Chance: 50%

Critical Multiplier: 3.0x

Status Chance: 25%

Impact: 1200

Heat: 1800

Total: 3000

That's essentially my dream weapon, which will probably never be implemented into warframe. Give me your thoughts so I can make improvements.

6 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

That's essentially my dream weapon, which will probably never be implemented into warframe. Give me your thoughts so I can make improvements.

Like most player concepts it's a new level of powercreep, but it's also a arm canon minigun so that's an automatic win.

Archived