Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A refreshing devstream

Skaleek

I quite enjoyed this most recent devstream. It felt a lot like the original devstreams which were jam packed with information about upcoming changes and direction towards pressing game issues. I know you think you spoke a long time Pablo, but it was all information that I've been wanting to hear, so thank you for that. Thanks guys!

P.S. Once you gut the secondary effect of the furax amalgam mod, can you please continue restoring some of the base functionality to the original effect? Ie knockdown chain kills? I'm not sure the stagger + blast is the same effect. Also maybe keep an eye on the furax disposition as I'm pretty sure it tanked through false metrics due to people using this mod to augment their AoE. I digress.

Good devstream, keep it up.

Agreed, the first stream, that I watched for almost two years now. A lot of info and a refreshing insight into Pablo's design philosophies. Feels good to have someone in charge, who actually knows the game. Also it was funny to see, that Reb now being the general lead still acted like the community manager, leaving Megan beside her with almost nothing to say (Just a little sidenode, don't take that to seriously ;-). Overall a stream well done, if it continues like that, I will watch them again every time ( sorry to say so, but Steve and Scott seemed totally burned out for quite a while in the past, it's good to see new energy and enthusiasm for the game now).

Archived