Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

DE >> Codex Bailiff Eximus << previously scanned and removed from us, any chance you'll be reversing the script.

-AncientWarrior-

I have rescanned all the others that were taken np but this >> Bailiff Eximus << I spent nearly 50 hrs solo getting it finished, it was a real pain in the butt to do .. any chance you'll return the finished scans to us.. or do I need to do that horrendous scanning all over again?  I have been waiting in hope you'd do the right thing and reverse the script, but its been months with no comments.. so I thought I'd ask before I destroy my sanity again doing it.

Thanks

I made a support ticket following that update, and I was told they're aware and to keep an eye out on hotfix notes. That was an eternity ago and I refuse to rescan something that rare that took quite a bit of time to complete. 

Honestly I'm not inclined to chase codex completion until it's not neglected anymore.

23 hours ago, Voltage said:

I made a support ticket following that update, and I was told they're aware and to keep an eye out on hotfix notes. That was an eternity ago and I refuse to rescan something that rare that took quite a bit of time to complete. 

Honestly I'm not inclined to chase codex completion until it's not neglected anymore.

Yes I did as well, I thought DE might have some tiny bit of respect for us codex completionists, we have given them plenty of time to return our scans, this one is the only scan left I can get (again) but its just soooo draining to get it.. I guess it'll arrive back in my codex in a year or 2 based on DE's fix-it time frame.  Really wonder how hard it would be to run the script to return the scans to all who lost them?  Oh well thanks for the response .. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Imagine the outrage if one mod, one frame, or one cosmetic got deleted from one day to the other without any explanation or fixes... But one of the hardest scan to get that I spent years grinding for ? Thats painfull.

On 2022-10-08 at 1:58 AM, dwqrf said:

Imagine the outrage if one mod, one frame, or one cosmetic got deleted from one day to the other without any explanation or fixes... But one of the hardest scan to get that I spent years grinding for ? Thats painfull.

yep .. very sad for us who like to finish our Codex.. 

Archived