Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry craft chain.

Delory

Make possible to start chain of crafts of same blueprint.
For example you start crafting 1 Forma, wait 24 hours, take it and craft again.
How it would be better: You start crafting 20 Formas, forget about them for 1-20 days, and if you need you can take some of them which are ready. (You can come after week and there you can grab 7 Formas for example)

Also for every blueprint. You need a lot of gems? Set a craft chain, go play the game, and when you come back there will be a log of gems. You don't need stay and every minute start crafting.
Solution before were x10 x100 blueprints. But i think it's time for more comfortable solution.

Also would be good add some filters to show/hide blueprints of items you already have or take 30 rank. Maybe change tab of enough materials to filter. Etc.

4 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

No

That would defeat the purpose of the Foundry

See, your suggestion is about Convenience, but the Foundry is intended to be inconvenient and annoying.

It's a motivation for players to Instead $Buy$ stuff instead of crafting it.

All the more reason to change it.

49 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

... you do realize, that a "free to play" game. needs to encourage players to $buy$ stuff, or it goes out of business, right?

Yes I do, I'm not naive to DE's business practices. It's still an annoying inconvenience designed to make players give up and pay to skip it.

9 часов назад, (PSN)haphazardlynamed сказал:

... you do realize, that a "free to play" game. needs to encourage players to $buy$ stuff, or it goes out of business, right?

It's weird argument to not implement this, because many items cannot be purchased, but it's still annoying to craft them. Also they made it easier to craft some items by create x10+ blueprints. And for people who pays for stuff more hard to actually get blueprints and materials then use uncomfortable interface.

On 2022-09-01 at 3:15 PM, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

No

That would defeat the purpose of the Foundry

See, your suggestion is about Convenience, but the Foundry is intended to be inconvenient and annoying.

It's a motivation for players to Instead $Buy$ stuff instead of crafting it.

I get what you're saying but. If they did implement something like this you'd still have to wait for each item to finish. Not to mention there is a metric crap-ton of things that you can't by that you have to craft.(which I know doesn't negate your point but is worth noting) particularly the minute crafting items should be chainable like the gems and dragon keys. I find it kinda dumb to have to either run a mission in between each tear azurite clump which makes them take longer or sit there for however many clumps you need. That and forma in particular would still be profitable...hell I'll be the first to admit even if they implemented this type of thing I'd still buy it semi frequently because ive been steel path building everything. Not too mention every other route they have with prime access, vault, plat itself, cosmetics, etc. Long rant I know but.

TLDR: you're right but they're at a point where there are so many vectors of money that this type of update would have little to no impact on income especially since there's still a wait time.

Edit: forgot to mention to the log in incentive argument...Warframe companion exists. (I'm not sure if it's a thing people still talk about been around (on PC) since the early days so I knew about it back when your space dog could and would get weak from not getting enough love) download that from the app store and you can claim your daily forma there

Archived