Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black energy color invisible again?

BlackVortex

Question

After a long time I was playing Vauban again and I noticed my black energy Bastille and Vortex are not black but nearly invisible.
I used to be able to have a pitch black Bastille and a BlackVortex (pun intended), but it seems this has either been changed or is glitched again.

When did this change again?
Does the fact that the effect intensity (or whatever that option was called) slider was removed have anything to do with it?

Mentions of fixing issues with black energy go way back to Update 10:

5 answers to this question

vor einer Stunde schrieb BlackVortex:

After a long time I was playing Vauban again and I noticed my black energy Bastille and Vortex are not black but nearly invisible.
I used to be able to have a pitch black Bastille and a BlackVortex (pun intended), but it seems this has either been changed or is glitched again.

When did this change again?
Does the fact that the effect intensity (or whatever that option was called) slider was removed have anything to do with it?

Mentions of fixing issues with black energy go way back to Update 10:

messages are from 2013 and 2014. and we have 2022 at the moment...

6152.gif

On 2022-09-04 at 1:16 PM, Venus-Venera said:

messages are from 2013 and 2014. and we have 2022 at the moment...

my point being that it used to be visible before as they also mentioned doing some bugfixes on it.

I spotted some other topics in which people were claiming it was always invisible which is not the case

Archived