Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

want to switch clans, will i lose the railjack monument blueprint?

micellangello

hey yall, first post here, i think.

a lot of my friends started playing the game and they joined into one of my mates clans. im also considering it, but i am in a old solo clan (well, used to be populated, now everyone quit WF) where i have the railjack monument blueprint.  when i promote someone to warlord, leave the clan and join another one, will it go with me?

thanks anyway

3 hours ago, micellangello said:

hey yall, first post here, i think.

a lot of my friends started playing the game and they joined into one of my mates clans. im also considering it, but i am in a old solo clan (well, used to be populated, now everyone quit WF) where i have the railjack monument blueprint.  when i promote someone to warlord, leave the clan and join another one, will it go with me?

thanks anyway

Clan related blueprints remain in the Clans that earned them.

... You also don't need to leave your current Clan. Just have it join under an Alliance with your mates clans, 2 in 1 win-win.

6 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Clan related blueprints remain in the Clans that earned them.

... You also don't need to leave your current Clan. Just have it join under an Alliance with your mates clans, 2 in 1 win-win.

alright gotcha, just got another question.

when we make the alliance, can the clanmates from those clans in the alliance share blueprints?

1 hour ago, micellangello said:

alright gotcha, just got another question.

when we make the alliance, can the clanmates from those clans in the alliance share blueprints?

Not really, no.

However, Clans within the same alliance can help each others with resource contributions to facilitate Clan development, including Decorations.

Archived