Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Please Fix The Wall-Run Loot Room In Corpus Ship?

Xylia

It seems like you guys broke this room WORSE recently.

There's a room that sorta looks like a W on the minimap; there's two raised platforms on either side, each having two lockers. Above this room is a "secret" Loot Room that you have to wall run three times to get up there.

Sometime about Update 9, you made it so that we can't hardly grab that wall to wall run whatsoever (you have to hit the space bar multiple times before your character will "grab" the wall). And then you made it so that the other wall is almost impossible to get to, BUT you could stand on the 'lip' of the trim around the bottom of it to compensate.

Now, not only is the wall HARDER to grab (it is the ONLY wall in the whole Corpus Ship Tileset that my Warframe acts like this with), but my character almost always wants to HORIZONTAL wall run instead of vertical wall run and they never want to grab that lip when that happens, I always end up zooming off to the side.

Can you guys please fix this loot room so that it is actually sensible to get to without Nova/Loki?

Yes, that's the room I mean.

Thank you.

I was not able to log into Warframe when I typed that post up.

Soon I will make a video to explain why it is so ridiculous to get to that room (Warframes refusing to wall run, Warframes doing horizontal wall-runs when you want vertical ones, etc).

Or.....I'll......TRY......to make a video.

Video Capture programs have NOT been kind to me lately.

Yes, that's the room I mean.

Thank you.

I was not able to log into Warframe when I typed that post up.

Soon I will make a video to explain why it is so ridiculous to get to that room (Warframes refusing to wall run, Warframes doing horizontal wall-runs when you want vertical ones, etc).

Or.....I'll......TRY......to make a video.

Video Capture programs have NOT been kind to me lately.

If you have an NVidia card, install their (freely available) Geforce Experience software. It comes with an extremely good video capture module called ShadowPlay - it does the encoding on your graphics card (so no stuttering) and has the option to record continuously and save the last X minutes. Perhaps more usefully, it works on DirectX 11 games.

If you have an NVidia card, install their (freely available) Geforce Experience software. It comes with an extremely good video capture module called ShadowPlay - it does the encoding on your graphics card (so no stuttering) and has the option to record continuously and save the last X minutes. Perhaps more usefully, it works on DirectX 11 games.

... oh. derp. I never knew that.

lol.

Thanks for the suggestion.

That won't help my video streaming activities, but it would perhaps help if my video streamers won't work and I want to record video for something like this.

Edited by Xylia

UPDATE:

This appears to be Warframe-specific.

I remember doing this and having mild trouble as Nyx.

Banshee was the one who refused to grab the walls whatsoever.

Ash had moderate trouble.

Tried it today with a Frost and had no trouble whatsoever getting up there (I did it 2-3 times in a row without a single slip-up).

I'll have to do some further testing on this. I still don't understand why that room and ONLY that room behaves so wonky with wall-running and why it is only on certain Warframes.

Edited by Xylia