The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is The Most Sexy Warframe?

-PingPong-

They're all attractive in one way or another. It's more pleasing to the eye to look at something beautiful for prolonged amounts of time than something ugly. Buff, busty, petite - it's all pretty. The other part are the armor elements themselves. Warframes are a mix of basic human body shapes augmented with exotic attachments that are part of the armor itself. The human mind likes to see patterns, symmetry and familiar shapes of different proportions(not exclusively talking about T&A here). This combination of the familiar and unfamiliar creates another level of visual interest. I would even call some of the frames anthropomorphic because of how strange their armor make them look.

My favorite is Banshee(duh), because:

DEM Skate Shoes

DAT Arrowhead

DEM Thigh Wings

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

They're all attractive in one way or another. It's more pleasing to the eye to look at something beautiful for prolonged amounts of time than something ugly. Buff, busty, petite - it's all pretty. The other part are the armor elements themselves. Warframes are a mix of basic human body shapes augmented with exotic attachments that are part of the armor itself. The human mind likes to see patterns, symmetry and familiar shapes of different proportions(not exclusively talking about T&A here). This combination of the familiar and unfamiliar creates another level of visual interest. I would even call some of the frames anthropomorphic because of how strange their armor make them look.

My favorite is Banshee(duh), because:

DEM Skate Shoes

DAT Arrowhead

DEM Thigh Wings

Nuff said:).

My top 3 are

1.Valkyr

2.Saryn

3.Trinity