Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch prime acess reward

(PSN)Eletricgames92

Question

Hey I ended up winning a giveaway during the Primetime Livestream #317 that was the Khora prime access but I don't know how to redeem it through twitch because I don't know their twitch accounts so I am writing through here hoping it gets to them, or you guys if you are reading this, so yeah my Gamertag is Eletricgames92 and I play on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 but either one is fine.

So yeah I hope this gets to either Marcus or Daniel from DE because I don't know their twitch account so yeah I hope this gets across to them.

Thank you so much

Eletricgames92

3 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, (PSN)Eletricgames92 said:

I don't know how to redeem it through twitch because I don't know their twitch accounts

On the Stream chat, you can type /w Warframe "Message" , send them your ingame alias "Eletricgames92" and the Platform you play on "PSN".

They will check if you are the actual winner announced during the Stream then verify if the user alias exists before sending you the reward.

35 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

On the Stream chat, you can type /w Warframe "Message" , send them your ingame alias "Eletricgames92" and the Platform you play on "PSN".

They will check if you are the actual winner announced during the Stream then verify if the user alias exists before sending you the reward.

I've always wondered how you whisper in the chat. They always keep saying whisper in the chat if you're a winner but they never tell you how. Though watch me completely forget how to whisper in less than a week.

Archived