Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Styanax

(XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon

20 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

3 first, then pull, 2 all the time and eximus with 2 you melt them easy and pull stuns them for a second.

Yep same, start with 3, use 1 to bring in a bunch of enemies, hit them with 2. Depending on my build/scenario, can finish them off with enough 2, or kill them easy with guns/melee. Or use 4, since they'll have no defences. Don't personally have troubles with efficiency or range issues. So trying to understand OP better. 

Yeah the 2 requires enemies to be close... it would be broken otherwise, it strips shields and armour, and thats why the 1 is the group ability. You group the enemies with 1 and then hit them with the 2. With 3 up, it creates a perpetual cycle, so the enemies you kill during that time, should give you enough energy to sustain that loop, so you don't even really need efficiency, beyond those first few casts. Negative efficiency builds can work. 4 can be a good finisher on debuffed enemies, against Infested, etc and you can cast some of the other abilities during, and... move around too. So wonder how other peoples game play loops are.

Eximus I usually just use guns, but I don't doubt 2 works well against them, especially with its health return. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

even if every abilities works nice, using all 4 abilities for a group of enemy? Energy cost and input time cost is too high.

idk, seems pretty rapid (like, 1-2s setup) for me. energy cost really shouldn't be an issue if you've got his 3 up. 1, 2 then kill. up to you if you wanna use your weapons or his 4

Archived