The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Holokey farm needs to change

gamingchair1121

15 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Yeah I agree, I am not sure about PC, but slide attacks are already cumbersome enough to do on console. I mean, I can perform, but unless I am Mag or Nidus (and grouping enemies, making them easier to hit with it, its... ehhh yeah.

On PC it's not very cumbersome. You just move (WSAD keys) and start sliding (CTRL key). Then you press heavy attack (I have it on mouse, roll up).

The problem is speed. I finish slide and it still doing "heavy attack animation".

15 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Why I prefer the Tenet Agendus gimmick more. It might not scale as well, but its more usable for me. 

Stance is pretty nice. Gimmick is... not great. I'm using it once in a while.

11 minutes ago, trst said:

And running Veil gives you a 37% chance at 10 keys and you don't need to be that lucky to get four entire drops. Plus you're getting all the other rewards from the missions plus cracking Relics.

And doing that is far faster than being OP and running Earth missions for a whopping 3 keys with the same 37% drop rate. Literally setting themselves up for over 3 times the grind.

And you assumed that OP is running Earth? Pffft. Maybe OP has been doing Veil? I've done 4-5 and got single drop. I heard people not getting drops for playing hours or days. It's not how much I CAN GET (e.g. 10 vs 3). It's about getting them AT ALL.

Another "I get lucky and I don't see problem" kind of person. *sigh*

12 minutes ago, quxier said:

And you assumed that OP is running Earth? Pffft. Maybe OP has been doing Veil? I've done 4-5 and got single drop. I heard people not getting drops for playing hours or days. It's not how much I CAN GET (e.g. 10 vs 3). It's about getting them AT ALL.

Another "I get lucky and I don't see problem" kind of person. *sigh*

OP literally said "These mission take 10-20 minutes each and there's only a 30% chance to get like 3 of them."

3 is the amount dropped on Earth, 10 drop in the Veil. Therefor for them to believe they only get 3 per drop means it's expected that they've been running Earth missions, the least efficient place to farm Holokeys. And getting a drop in 4-5 is pretty typical and the average to get 4 drops is around 20-30 runs. The more you take following that the unluckier you are.

This isn't a "It doesn't affect me" problem, it's a "Some players don't know where/how to farm things" and "Some people are just unlucky" problem.

2 minutes ago, trst said:

OP literally said "These mission take 10-20 minutes each and there's only a 30% chance to get like 3 of them."

3 is the amount dropped on Earth, 10 drop in the Veil. Therefor for them to believe they only get 3 per drop means it's expected that they've been running Earth missions, the least efficient place to farm Holokeys. And getting a drop in 4-5 is pretty typical and the average to get 4 drops is around 20-30 runs. The more you take following that the unluckier you are.

This isn't a "It doesn't affect me" problem, it's a "Some players don't know where/how to farm things" and "Some people are just unlucky" problem.

Ok, sorry, I thought it was something else. My bad.

On 2022-09-11 at 4:24 PM, trst said:

If a farm seems like it takes too long or too much effort then take the effort to look up how to farm it. There are very few farms that actually take a load of effort to finish

Is Trinity Systems one of these "very few farms"? 🥺

34 minutes ago, Achlevius said:

Is Trinity Systems one of these "very few farms"? 🥺

Kinda, since she only comes from one boss which is pretty much entirely on rails. But the number of times you need to hack an Ambulas for the fight increases with squad size; I don't know if the spawn rate changes in squads but a group of 3/4 players might need to deal with an extra wave thus needing an extra 2-3 minutes per run. If so then running it solo or with no more than one other person would be the fastest way to run it. Also failing to send in a hacked Ambulas means you may need to wait an additional cycle.

So it's not a farm that you can speed up but you can potentially avoid things which slow it down.

Archived