Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Holokey farm needs to change

gamingchair1121

I just spent over an hour trying to get corrupted holokeys. You know what I got? Nothing.

These mission take 10-20 minutes each and there's only a 30% chance to get like 3 of them. The drop chance needs to be around 75%. Or they could be tradable.

Seriously I just want a Tenet Grigori and its basically impossible to get it because rng sucks

8 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

I just spent over an hour trying to get corrupted holokeys. You know what I got? Nothing.

These mission take 10-20 minutes each and there's only a 30% chance to get like 3 of them. The drop chance needs to be around 75%. Or they could be tradable.

Seriously I just want a Tenet Grigori and its basically impossible to get it because rng sucks

I've run 6 veils: 1st drop and 5 no drops.

I've run 6-planet & earth (I don't remember exact quantity): all 5 drops.

Veil is just big lie with "10 holos" to lure you in. Just don't do it.

9 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

This was already changed and is in a perfectly find spot right now. Go to Veil Proxima if you're serious about farming for the tenet weapons, it will save you lots of time.

Earth Proxima is 3

Veil Proxima is 10

And FWIW the drop chance is 37.5% not 30%...

1 minute ago, quxier said:

I've run 6 veils: 1st drop and 5 no drops.

I've run 6-planet & earth (I don't remember exact quantity): all 5 drops.

Veil is just big lie with "10 holos" to lure you in. Just don't do it.

RNG is RNG. I've gotten holokeys from veil 4 times in a row before so... mileage may vary.

Yeah I heard the Tenet Grigori is really good. Too bad no one will ever know though, because its basically impossible to get. Sometimes, when I am playing, I like to snoop around on other peoples profiles. and I uncovered something of a grand mystery.. So many LR2 and LR1 players... some of them even had max rank with Ventakids... so many had all the Lich weapons... some played recently, they had all Khora Prime and her weapons maxed... but not a single one had a Tenet Gogogori. Not of the 400 hundred million accounts I investigated. 

It was a constant. Like some sort of mathematical equation. You can't run faster than light, you can't count to infinity, you can't fit a camel in the eye of a needle, you can't date Leonardo DiCaprio if you are over 25, and you absolutely, basically, will never own a Tenet Grigori. Not even the Wolf Sledge is this hard to get. I know some Excalibur Prime players, who were willing to give him up, in order to get the highly vaulted and valuable Tenet Giovani. I don't think there has ever been a weapon, so sought after, exclusive and as mysterious as the Pennant Gregory. I bet King Arthur would have given up Three Excalibur and Guinevere, just for the Chance, to crawl 8 Miles across broken Seriglass Shards, just to sniff the Hilt, that carried the Tencent Gregoti. 

Really makes you wonder why DE created a weapon, that no one would ever be able to use or Master, really makes you wonder... like... really. Like... triple rainbows, sort of wonder. Sometimes, all I do in a day, is wonder about the Tenet Grittogoro.

26 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Yeah I heard the Tenet Grigori is really good. Too bad no one will ever know though, because its basically impossible to get. Sometimes, when I am playing, I like to snoop around on other peoples profiles. and I uncovered something of a grand mystery.. So many LR2 and LR1 players... some of them even had max rank with Ventakids... so many had all the Lich weapons... some played recently, they had all Khora Prime and her weapons maxed... but not a single one had a Tenet Gogogori. Not of the 400 hundred million accounts I investigated. 

It was a constant. Like some sort of mathematical equation. You can't run faster than light, you can't count to infinity, you can't fit a camel in the eye of a needle, you can't date Leonardo DiCaprio if you are over 25, and you absolutely, basically, will never own a Tenet Grigori. Not even the Wolf Sledge is this hard to get. I know some Excalibur Prime players, who were willing to give him up, in order to get the highly vaulted and valuable Tenet Giovani. I don't think there has ever been a weapon, so sought after, exclusive and as mysterious as the Pennant Gregory. I bet King Arthur would have given up Three Excalibur and Guinevere, just for the Chance, to crawl 8 Miles across broken Seriglass Shards, just to sniff the Hilt, that carried the Tencent Gregoti. 

Really makes you wonder why DE created a weapon, that no one would ever be able to use or Master, really makes you wonder... like... really. Like... triple rainbows, sort of wonder. Sometimes, all I do in a day, is wonder about the Tenet Grittogoro.

I have all of the tenet melee weapons and I am LR2....

Grigori isn't that great. None of the tenet weapons are that great. Certainly not worth the grind if people don't like veil proxima missions (personally I think they're fun so didn't mind doing the grind.. but I have no tenet melee weapon at 60% element yet).

vor 57 Minuten schrieb gamingchair1121:

I wish you would ask for help instead of ranting.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

I have all of the tenet melee weapons and I am LR2....

I don't believe you. Doctored screenshots, and deep fake technology. In case you were going to use facts or evidence to pretend you had this weapon. OP clearly wrote basically impossible. You don't understand, they spent over an hour, trying to get this weapon. Thats over 60 mins, over 3200 seconds, over 3,600,000 milliseconds. Thats over 360000000000 shakes! Over  1.0792660990526E+14 Jiffy! 

I have the all the Tenet Melee as well, and even then I don't believe you or myself. If we both had it, then clearly it wouldn't be basically impossible to get. 

You can't change my mind, tricky magic evidence fact man! 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

I don't believe you. Doctored screenshots, and deep fake technology. In case you were going to use facts or evidence to pretend you had this weapon. OP clearly wrote basically impossible. You don't understand, they spent over an hour, trying to get this weapon. Thats over 60 mins, over 3200 seconds, over 3,600,000 milliseconds. Thats over 360000000000 shakes! Over  1.0792660990526E+14 Jiffy! 

I have the all the Tenet Melee as well, and even then I don't believe you or myself. If we both had it, then clearly it wouldn't be basically impossible to get. 

You can't change my mind, tricky magic evidence fact man! 

Ahhh gotcha

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

1 hour ago, gamingchair1121 said:

That's why instead of farming holokeys, you farm sevagoth. 

Also make sure you do veil or Pluto for maximum holokey yields.

Are you doing this solo or in a squad? A (good) squad makes life easier, as does a good railjack and lavos (imo) as the pilot.

If you're in a squad are you with randoms or 'friends' and splitting up tasks to speed things up? 

I lucked into a group of randoms once and the speed we could knock out the missions, farming holokeys, while chatting, made it fly by. 

46 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Imho heavy slide attacks makes it horrible feature (very slow). Exec has faster (just slams) even it's not great.

16 minutes ago, Leqesai said:
55 minutes ago, quxier said:

That's why you don't say "it's 37%" and do random PRNG system.

I don't follow you.

They could say that drop chance is e.g. ~37% for holokeys. They may test it on thousands "subject" and they would get "close to" 37% holokeys drop.

However we are not going to run it thousand times. We are singular (read as 1 person) entity. Something like "37% drop chance" doesn't mean ANYTHING for player. They could have drop every 2nd mission (let's say mission = drop chance). Or they can have every 5th mission. It's all the same for statistics (for smaller number of runs).

12 minutes ago, Dunkelheit said:
1 hour ago, gamingchair1121 said:

I wish you would ask for help instead of ranting.

What kind of advice would you give them? I assume that they can do mission as fast as possible. What next? What file should I edit? What command should I send to WF.com? What dance should I make? Oh tell me. What I can do to get guaranteed drop chance?!

ps. of course it's joke - I don't ask for hacking game, server etc.

6 minutes ago, trst said:

If a farm seems like it takes too long or too much effort then take the effort to look up how to farm it. There are very few farms that actually take a load of effort to finish and Holokeys are not one of them.

You either do Sister or Void fissure. You can make both faster. However only guaranteed method is Sister (1-4 HOlos). That's 10-40 Sisters to have quaranteed 1 tenet melee. Yeah, are you feeling lucky with RNG? I guess so. Not everyone have such luck.

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

Imho heavy slide attacks makes it horrible feature (very slow). Exec has faster (just slams) even it's not great.

Yeah I agree, I am not sure about PC, but slide attacks are already cumbersome enough to do on console. I mean, I can perform, but unless I am Mag or Nidus (and grouping enemies, making them easier to hit with it, its... ehhh yeah. 

Why I prefer the Tenet Agendus gimmick more. It might not scale as well, but its more usable for me. 

2 minutes ago, quxier said:

You either do Sister or Void fissure. You can make both faster. However only guaranteed method is Sister (1-4 HOlos). That's 10-40 Sisters to have quaranteed 1 tenet melee. Yeah, are you feeling lucky with RNG? I guess so. Not everyone have such luck.

And running Veil gives you a 37% chance at 10 keys and you don't need to be that lucky to get four entire drops. Plus you're getting all the other rewards from the missions plus cracking Relics.

And doing that is far faster than being OP and running Earth missions for a whopping 3 keys with the same 37% drop rate. Literally setting themselves up for over 3 times the grind.

Archived