Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted holokeys, change them.

(PSN)Soul_Evans98055

Farming the holokeys for the tenets is a grueling task most times, not everyone has a one shot Quellor or a melee that can cut through the fabric of time, I’d suggest a fix to the tenet weapons or the way to get them, make us not have to farm 4 of the melee we want for maximum efficiency and just make the status rotate every week, it’d be much easier to farm the four melees then to farm four of the four melees, or you could change the holokeys to be available from invasions or sorties too, gives me a reason to actually do them, I’d  rather do a   sortie for 20 keys or two invasions then farm 37% drop chances on enemies that can tear through your shield if there’s more then three, the Tenet Agundus, great weapon sure, but to get a really good one you have to farm it FOUR TIMES, and after then you still have to do it with three other weapons, if you’re gonna make us use a system where you gotta farm at most 6 per mission to effectively get even one of the weapons, at least make the drop rate 100% and/or increase the amount, you cannot trade these for plat, you cannot buy them anywhere else, four great weapons locked behind a very hard farm, ten Holokeys per corpus invasion or twenty per sortie is much easier, The Tenet Agundus seems so good, but it’s so hard to farm for it when I’m doing almost the exact same thing with khal for the Afentis

34 minutes ago, (PSN)Soul_Evans98055 said:

Farming the holokeys for the tenets is a grueling task most times, not everyone has a one shot Quellor or a melee that can cut through the fabric of time, I’d suggest a fix to the tenet weapons or the way to get them, make us not have to farm 4 of the melee we want for maximum efficiency and just make the status rotate every week, it’d be much easier to farm the four melees then to farm four of the four melees, or you could change the holokeys to be available from invasions or sorties too, gives me a reason to actually do them, I’d  rather do a   sortie for 20 keys or two invasions then farm 37% drop chances on enemies that can tear through your shield if there’s more then three, the Tenet Agundus, great weapon sure, but to get a really good one you have to farm it FOUR TIMES, and after then you still have to do it with three other weapons, if you’re gonna make us use a system where you gotta farm at most 6 per mission to effectively get even one of the weapons, at least make the drop rate 100% and/or increase the amount, you cannot trade these for plat, you cannot buy them anywhere else, four great weapons locked behind a very hard farm, ten Holokeys per corpus invasion or twenty per sortie is much easier, The Tenet Agundus seems so good, but it’s so hard to farm for it when I’m doing almost the exact same thing with khal for the Afentis

Man you really Forrest Gump Across America'd that sentence...

Also... what?

Tom Hanks Running GIF

Everything is not supposed to be easy. If you can't handle the enemies then do lower tier railjack void storms. For some people it is going to suck because they get unlucky with drop rates. But holo is one of the better farms in the game reward-wise, because you get a ton of other things even if the holo keys do not drop. If you dislike railjack like me, then tough. Just do it and be done with it.

Holo keys do not need to be changed.

3 hours ago, Frendh said:

But holo is one of the better farms in the game reward-wise, because you get a ton of other things even if the holo keys do not drop. If you dislike railjack like me, then tough. Just do it and be done with it.

Holo keys do not need to be changed.

It gives you more resources then you could possibly need, “just do it and be done with it” except you can’t, because of the drop rates it takes an absurdly long time to get even 20, farming a weapon four times just for it to be good is absurd, 160 keys with 37% drop rates, that’s multiple hours.

3 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Man you really Forrest Gump Across America'd that sentence...

Also... what?

Tom Hanks Running GIF

It was a very long sentence I will admit lol, anyhow I still believe farming 160 keys each weapon to get every weapon to its best potential is very time consuming, it’d be better to just have the weapons have status changes every week without having to farm percentages, much better.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Soul_Evans98055 said:

It gives you more resources then you could possibly need, “just do it and be done with it” except you can’t, because of the drop rates it takes an absurdly long time to get even 20, farming a weapon four times just for it to be good is absurd, 160 keys with 37% drop rates, that’s multiple hours.

Then you are really unlucky. I have 240+ holo keys and it did not take an absurd amount of time. Multiple hours is not absurd.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Soul_Evans98055 said:

It was a very long sentence I will admit lol, anyhow I still believe farming 160 keys each weapon to get every weapon to its best potential is very time consuming, it’d be better to just have the weapons have status changes every week without having to farm percentages, much better.

I have no idea why you believe you need 160 keys per weapon.  You need 4 different element versions? Either way, that is a personal problem if you decide to optimize in some way.

3 hours ago, Frendh said:

I have no idea why you believe you need 160 keys per weapon.  You need 4 different element versions? Either way, that is a personal problem if you decide to optimize in some way.

You need four of each tenet to fuse together for the highest percentage, it’d be much better to just remove the need to farm for better percentages, 37% drop rates are tolerable when it’s only four times

5 hours ago, (PSN)Soul_Evans98055 said:
9 hours ago, Frendh said:

You need four of each tenet to fuse together for the highest percentage, it’d be much better to just remove the need to farm for better percentages, 37% drop rates are tolerable when it’s only four times

Do you want all elements? Then 7x40 for one weapon. Multiply it via 4. That's 1120. That's assuming you get close to 60%. You need 2-10 each weapon more weapon otherwise. So you need 2240 - 11 200 holokeys to max all melees with all elements.

If you want only 1 element then it's just 4x40 = 160 if you get ~60%. Otherwise you need 2-10 more weapons. That's 360 - 1600 holokeys.

Obviously you can get close to 2-3 if you are patient but otherwise you need to farm a lot holos.

5 hours ago, quxier said:

Do you want all elements? Then 7x40 for one weapon. Multiply it via 4. That's 1120. That's assuming you get close to 60%. You need 2-10 each weapon more weapon otherwise. So you need 2240 - 11 200 holokeys to max all melees with all elements.

If you want only 1 element then it's just 4x40 = 160 if you get ~60%. Otherwise you need 2-10 more weapons. That's 360 - 1600 holokeys.

Obviously you can get close to 2-3 if you are patient but otherwise you need to farm a lot holos.

this fusion system is very inefficient for time, as stated it’d be much better to just have the weekly tenets rotate status instead of percentages too

Archived