Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visit Kahl without Drifter's Camp ?

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

DE, please give me the option to Visit Kahl

without Switching Operations to the Drifer's Camp

I just want to drop in for a visit, not deal with the dumb orbiter teleporter stuff.

Having to go Reset Operations to normal Orbiter afterwards is annoying.

I'd rather see it function like Steel Wake, where I just have an Exit button that sends me back to my Real Orbiter

It probably wouldn't be too hard to add another option for Kahl, like when choosing between a normal mission and a fissure. Although being there without the orbiter might be harder than it appears. Maybe a console to communicate with him remotely? I do use the camp myself but I can imagine how annoying it would be to have to switch

honestly, why is that guy in the drifters camp in the first place? just because "hey we have this new area, might aswell use it"?

just use the steel meridian camp. he'd fit right in there. and DE basically abandoned that area too, just use it.

9 hours ago, iHaku said:

honestly, why is that guy in the drifters camp in the first place? just because "hey we have this new area, might aswell use it"?

just use the steel meridian camp. he'd fit right in there. and DE basically abandoned that area too, just use it.

My theory is that DE doesn't want to touch existing syndicate areas, because they have trouble re-hiring the voice actors for the leaders.

The camp should be in the syndicates console. That allows direct travel to the others, and Chipper's wares are literally locked like a syndicate with rank requirements already.

I for one would be satisfied with that, but once we're in the drifter camp we should have fast travel to them available too

I hate that camp so much. The way it needs to load just walking between cockpit and body of orbiter. And now with needing to walk outside to the camp site to talk to those guys and buy mods, we're sent back to the ship if we want to upgrade anything in mods or arsenal, and then have to take the long way back if we need to talk to one of them again?

I'd rather have this section of the game removed than put up with it weekly

• 5 months later...

Archived