Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not a complaint but cry for help

golDANFeeD

I'm not sure if the English translation is correct, but I'll try. 

DE, I'm not sure about the statistics, but my feeling is that I (golDANFeeD) seem to be one of the last to use Paris Prime as my main weapon, so I have a request:
1) Revise his augment(Bhisaj-Bal) towards gameplay diversity. Of the ideas to revise it:
 - The ability to allocate a separate entity to aim a shot (Something between Buzlok's passive skill and Argonak's enemy highlighting) via an alternate mouse wheel click attack with increased rate of shot charging and increased aiming multiplicity. 
 - Partial revision of the current state towards being able to support the team through kills, like on the passive Hirudo skill. Would work in affinity radius, for example: 5% of body damage and 2% of headshot damage converts into health for all tenno in affinity range, and if there is no one to heal or everyone is at full health, pets and summoned creatures are healed. Doesn't work if the weapon is in the hands of specters, but can heal them. Does not take into account the status damage over time, such as gas for balance purposes.

If I translated something wrong, tell me and I'll correct it. If anyone also uses paris like I do, I'd be happy to hear constructive criticism. 

God bless paris. 

yeah, the Paris Prime Augment is.....

well, it's useless. i get that with those Deimos Augments they wanted to more create alternative Playstyles than just make the Weapons more powerful, but that one is really just not useful. with instant Holstering you could like... spray an Enemy with your Secondary first, then pop them with an Arrow
but

is that actually useful/practical in Gameplay? not really, tbh.

4 hours ago, golDANFeeD said:

I'm not sure if the English translation is correct, but I'll try. 

DE, I'm not sure about the statistics, but my feeling is that I (golDANFeeD) seem to be one of the last to use Paris Prime as my main weapon, so I have a request:
1) Revise his augment(Bhisaj-Bal) towards gameplay diversity. Of the ideas to revise it:
 - The ability to allocate a separate entity to aim a shot (Something between Buzlok's passive skill and Argonak's enemy highlighting) via an alternate mouse wheel click attack with increased rate of shot charging and increased aiming multiplicity. 
 - Partial revision of the current state towards being able to support the team through kills, like on the passive Hirudo skill. Would work in affinity radius, for example: 5% of body damage and 2% of headshot damage converts into health for all tenno in affinity range, and if there is no one to heal or everyone is at full health, pets and summoned creatures are healed. Doesn't work if the weapon is in the hands of specters, but can heal them. Does not take into account the status damage over time, such as gas for balance purposes.

If I translated something wrong, tell me and I'll correct it. If anyone also uses paris like I do, I'd be happy to hear constructive criticism. 

God bless paris. 

Oho, another Paris prime user found.

I thought I was dreaming.

Btw, I have 426k kills (if I rmb correctly) on Paris prime probably one of the most dedicated one, but uhh there's only 3 known Paris prime users[you, me, and a wf ytber called kategori]... So...Yeah.)

Fyi, The augment itself has the most broken synergy with combat discipline, basically saying "haha free addictive 45% crit all time with 0 downside".

Also, 90% status chance from a exilus slot... Cannot ask for more already tbh.

The healing it provides is very, very useful for pets, give your pet at least a lvl 1 health link mod, and your pet will literally heal like crazy and mostly undead in base sp, standing at the middle of enemy fire and seeing it's health going up and down around is very funny tbh.

Your point for the changes are pretty nice, but I don't think they'll ever change it, just because it's the strongest exilus mod in warframe already...

Or there's a chance...(copium intensifies...)

Also, may I add you as friend?

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

yeah, the Paris Prime Augment is.....

well, it's useless. i get that with those Deimos Augments they wanted to more create alternative Playstyles than just make the Weapons more powerful, but that one is really just not useful. with instant Holstering you could like... spray an Enemy with your Secondary first, then pop them with an Arrow
but

is that actually useful/practical in Gameplay? not really, tbh.

It's an exilus. 90% status chance on exilus. Very useless? No. This has to be the most broken exilus mod you can see in warframe already. The utility it provide is unmatched for all exilus. The healing was very useful on pets (me using panzer vulpaphyla tho), one health link mod is pretty much broken on them, they're basically undead on base sp, If you can outsustain all dmg to pets. The healing was handy on dangerous situation where you might lose a lot of health, and you can heal back easily.

I agree it can be better, but for a exilus slot? I literally cannot ask more already.

Paris prime is the only weapon that can have 9 dmg/dps increase mod instead of 8.

2 hours ago, Amolistic. said:

It's an exilus. 90% status chance on exilus. Very useless? No. This has to be the most broken exilus mod you can see in warframe already.

Paris prime is the only weapon that can have 9 dmg/dps increase mod instead of 8.

making it free doesn't make it way better all of a sudden. now, for like, some sort of DoT focused Loadout, it could be a free upgrade, sure.
however it's still a Bow, and applying Status Effects itself is one of its biggest weaknesses.
the Healing is the more significant part of it, and like i said, it's not that useful in actuality. you'd have to use Split Flights/Galvanized Chamber plus a Multi-Shot Riven in order to try and maximize the effect. in particular you need Enemies which a Spike Damage Weapon can't Kill efficiently at all, so ones that are pretty high Level, that you also don't take so much Damage from that spamming Arrows to get this Healing will be beneficial.
if you're using up that much Ammo to make it work, i hope you brought Primed Mutat- oh right, it's in that Slot, so i guess i hope you brought a lot of Ammo Pizzas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

while Status Chance is technically a "Damage Stat" via being either a main Mod or an Ability or w/e, i wouldn't actually consider it a Damage increasing Mod, on this type of Weapon. stacking Status isn't something that this type of Weapon excels at.

now, if you're saying that the Augment applies to your Character in its entirety, so that any Status Effects from any source provide Healing - then that's a lot more useful, but that would also be saying that Furax is Overpowered because of the AoE Augment. ( :> oh right, we nerfed a low popularity Weapon because of that Augment, hue)
it then isn't actually making the Weapon better, it's just a stat-stick in your pocket that you use via other Gear. which is still a pretty meek Augment if the main thing that's cool about it isn't even related to the Weapon itself.

16 minutes ago, taiiat said:

it then isn't actually making the Weapon better, it's just a stat-stick in your pocket that you use via other Gear. which is still a pretty meek Augment if the main thing that's cool about it isn't even related to the Weapon itself.

I, for example, use paris without combinations with other weapons/abilities (Companions and/or warframes) and this mod is no more useful to me than "galvanized aptitude". Moreover, I don't really need it because I always play on Oberon. But I want to be more useful to the team playing with Paris, even on a different frame. Also, I don't need any kind of damage buff, because I have enough as it is, and I need some interesting and useful mechanics. 

20 hours ago, taiiat said:

making it free doesn't make it way better all of a sudden. now, for like, some sort of DoT focused Loadout, it could be a free upgrade, sure.
however it's still a Bow, and applying Status Effects itself is one of its biggest weaknesses.
the Healing is the more significant part of it, and like i said, it's not that useful in actuality. you'd have to use Split Flights/Galvanized Chamber plus a Multi-Shot Riven in order to try and maximize the effect. in particular you need Enemies which a Spike Damage Weapon can't Kill efficiently at all, so ones that are pretty high Level, that you also don't take so much Damage from that spamming Arrows to get this Healing will be beneficial.
if you're using up that much Ammo to make it work, i hope you brought Primed Mutat- oh right, it's in that Slot, so i guess i hope you brought a lot of Ammo Pizzas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

while Status Chance is technically a "Damage Stat" via being either a main Mod or an Ability or w/e, i wouldn't actually consider it a Damage increasing Mod, on this type of Weapon. stacking Status isn't something that this type of Weapon excels at.

now, if you're saying that the Augment applies to your Character in its entirety, so that any Status Effects from any source provide Healing - then that's a lot more useful, but that would also be saying that Furax is Overpowered because of the AoE Augment. ( :> oh right, we nerfed a low popularity Weapon because of that Augment, hue)

true, applying statuses is its biggest weakness, but a 90% increase could counter this to some degree. 

but three stacks is surprisingly easy to reach even with 38% SC...[at least its greater than dread in this department...a bow which desperately need status for the status effect...]

ammo issues is actually suprisingly easy to fix, just bring sniper scavenger (now rifle scavenger), or you dont even need this now due to the new ammo changes.

yeah it could have some buffs but i think the chance is very slim...due to its the best value-wise exilus mod for primaries already...

Archived